/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try

+6
Uberist
A-doy
Angelis
Derpeh
Avenger
KaleSkylark
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try Empty An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 am

Hello to everyone. I've been kind of thinking about this yesterday night and I thought that I would like to get your guys input and suggestions on it.

My proposal idea: To have each week a sort of person to person counsel interview sort of thing to see and to discuss how they are doing in the clan. Examples could be like I don't know hum how your doing with your lightsabering skills training or how your doing in this or that. perhaps even counseling on such things as postings and such things as that. Maybe set like weekly goals to help the certain member of the AoF Clan to work towards.

I don't know if what I am saying here is coming out quite right but hoping your understanding what I am saying here. More details on this to come out soon. I would like to really get some input on this and try it out if possible. that would be great

Thanks.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try Empty Re: An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try

Post  Avenger Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 am

Well, According to me thats a great Idea.

Council interviews the Masters and their Padawans, asking their Progress. INGAME. They review if the Master is doing well with his Padawan. Solve any problems if they have. They suggest better ways of doing the same thing. This might promote activity who knows?
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try Empty Re: An Ideal Proposal Thought Outta Try

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am

What I was gearing towards yeah just need the others approval on it. Am hoping to start this process as soon as possible.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpeh Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:52 am

If people are willing to put in the effort this is a great idea, it could help build community and make people feel better about themselves in the clan. I agree with Venge it should happen in-game which will make things easier.
Derpeh
Derpeh
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:29 pm

I do hope that this will work I mean if we all work on getting this ideal proposal to work I do know that it would be a great success, and like Venge said who knows maybe can get more members here then we already have.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:38 pm

I think its a good idea. However inactivity is an issue.

This idea will make our brotherhood grow closer together. We may also know each others unique traits better as well.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:43 pm

I think so too. And yeah interactivity could be a bit of a problem there but am sure we can work it all out though right? So question is now though who should be in charge of getting this going? Any thoughts on that?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

I will do the best i can do and help with anything i am able. Indeed it is good idea, just the inactivity of people may hinder it, strengthening the relationships and making people feel better here cant be simply done by a post
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Yeah that is mostly a true thing indeed. So when should be the weekly how you doing thing? Monday? Friday perhaps be better for this?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberist Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Guys. We've got a chat group on Skype that we plugged for like, 2 months and only 11 of us ever used it. And only 8 of us still use it.

It's a good bonding tool.
Uberist
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Are you saying Uber that I should join the AoF Skype Group cause thats not the place to put this topic this is my proposal topic thought post not to talk about a Skype Group.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Kale its the perfect place to put this topic....
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Don't understand though how Skype and my topic got to do with one another though. I am so confused now. scratch

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Kale. Skype is in real time so we can avoid posts across different times of the day.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Fun fact:

[HACKS] forum was rarely used and largely empty because we were all in constant in-game JK2/EaW contact.

AoF forum is full and heavily used...
That needs to change.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Okay well guess I can use Skype. Uhm take it the group name is AoF not that I have to know that it is anyways but just doing a litle check up on that if that is quite correct yes?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm

KaleSkylark wrote:Okay well guess I can use Skype. Uhm take it the group name is AoF not that I have to know that it is anyways but just doing a litle check up on that if that is quite correct yes?
The name is something I can't post in this topic.
And it's invite-only.
You can add anyone on https://assassinbrotherhood.forumotion.com/t573-skype and they'll put you in the group
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 am

Need support on my proposal guys. I can't do this all by myself on my own you know. Well guess could discuss and plan more of this tomorrow. He he Mmmm yep. Anyways yeah. I am really very excited to get this going. Very Happy Smile Razz

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberist Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:25 pm

KaleSkylark wrote:Are you saying Uber that I should join the AoF Skype Group cause thats not the place to put this topic this is my proposal topic thought post not to talk about a Skype Group.

Wow. This is what I get for trying to assist someone? I'm never doing this again.
Uberist
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:01 am

Well anyways will see what I myself can come up with. The first part of the proposal is whom of the inactive people of the AoF that we have. is there any way that we can find out by emailing them if they want to continue being in the Clan or not? Seems by the list numbers of members that I was looking over that we have a ton. Perhaps most of them are no longer AoF members? Did they join another Clan and didn't let the Council know?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 am

KaleSkylark wrote:Well anyways will see what I myself can come up with. The first part of the proposal is whom of the inactive people of the AoF that we have. is there any way that we can find out by emailing them if they want to continue being in the Clan or not? Seems by the list numbers of members that I was looking over that we have a ton. Perhaps most of them are no longer AoF members? Did they join another Clan and didn't let the Council know?
We have pretty solid contact with the members that still come to the parts of the internet AoF frequents.
Either skype, minecraft chat, JK2 chat, xfire, email, ...
We'd know if they continued to play under a different flag.

We do not have many members though.

Here's the best list we have: https://assassinbrotherhood.forumotion.com/t815-aof-clan-roster
Though people are too lazy to update it... I think ATM it's only missing myself.

Also: Ez, Outlaw, mrico, Jedimust, and Kaze should all be moved to inactive.
And JEDIVISION should be added to the list actually.

So our active member list is uh... Everyone on the skype chat + angel - Ezio + Jedivision

(Half of this post belongs in the roster topic itself... but some idiot locked that.)
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 am

When I was in the Council, I tried emailing the inactive members but...they never replied..

Either they died or they dont have internet anymore or are too busy to check their mails
I suggest the Council should do that once again..They might reply
Oh also, I sent FB requests to some of them...I dont even remember their names now
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 am

Avenger wrote:When I was in the Council, I tried emailing the inactive members but...they never replied..

Either they died or they dont have internet anymore or are too busy to check their mails
I suggest the Council should do that once again..They might reply
Oh also, I sent FB requests to some of them...I dont even remember their names now
Please don't do that.
That's rude and annoying.

mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:58 am

Sent mail to Sword and Clark only.
Thats it.
That was a long time ago.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:35 am

mcmonkey wrote:
Avenger wrote:I suggest the Council should do that once again..They might reply
Please don't do that.
That's rude and annoying.
I dont think that forcing an activity would help, too. Also roster updated

Was also thinking of...lets make some RPs (Dudeman and his fancy impro skills) or some fun games like Blackie once did (Gentlemen duels, 10-20 steps and then amfuried shot) or maybe i dont know the Ottoman, or hm ffa tourney (ik i suck at that..but still) or the Instagib or another Solomon or...
Well i dunno what from it you would like or if, im just throwing some ideas
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next