/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section

+3
A-doy
Leonardo
KaleSkylark
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 Empty Re: Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:48 am

Okay, even *I* voted that post down. lol

Suffice it to say, MC you present a valid point. Please refrain, in future, from pursuing your goal so aggressively that it prevents others from enjoying companionship of the clan to its fullest possible extent.

Last edited by Loki on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 Empty Re: Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section

Post  Angelis Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:50 am

Loki wrote:Okay, even *I* voted that post down. And it was a compliment to me (erm in a way).

MC - your previous points that I just went up and read for context's sake make a lot of sense. I will give you that much. You kind of started losing it though when you became less focused on the original question and more so on putting down people dissuading from that opinion. I'm not saying you were WRONG.....

...I'm just saying you maybe didn't have to lay it on so thick. (Yes, *rolls eyes* TWSS Wink ).

EDIT: Random comment - but Kale's inspired me a wee bit. In addition to somebody making me a Loki skin, how about a Loki ASSASSIN skin? >_>

haha Watch this turn into a pissing contest.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am

Interesting Factoid: I've won a pissing contest IRL. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:19 pm

-_- *Sighs* me and my big mouth lol

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Angel wrote:haha Watch this turn into a pissing contest.
Loki wrote:Interesting Factoid: I've won a pissing contest IRL. xD
I can piss farther than either of you. In fact, I can break my piss into two separate streams and aim them both at the same time. (Really impresses the ladies)
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section - Page 3 23464152

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:34 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
KaleSkylark wrote:*Rolls his eyes and sighs*. Really MC?. I mean come on.
Yes, really.

Do you really think I'm wrong? Do you really think AoF owns the AC logo and any AC ads?

If you look closely at the logo, I made slight changes to both the AC logo, and SW Legacy symbol.

The sides of the base of the assassin A are different, and the Legacy symbol is jagged instead of rounded. I wanted to avoid copyright stuff.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:05 am

I think its bout time to lock this topic.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 am

Lock the topic, but not the suggestion. Hell, I'm good at starting things. I'll make a log of things, post it, and see how everyone likes the format and if they want to make their own. ((I'll be making a log for me own self so it can be used for my purposes if no one else's).

Also, this is a good idea because unless it's insta-time, JK2 bores the living chits out of me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:54 am

Loki wrote:Lock the topic, but not the suggestion. Hell, I'm good at starting things. I'll make a log of things, post it, and see how everyone likes the format and if they want to make their own. ((I'll be making a log for me own self so it can be used for my purposes if no one else's).

Also, this is a good idea because unless it's insta-time, JK2 bores the living chits out of me.

Shows how much you love the people in AoF.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3