/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question

+7
Uberist
Black ASSassin
Angelis
A-doy
Vader
Avenger
Nick
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question Empty :~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question

Post  Nick Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 am

Well, It seems I have had a recent change of heart after a series of events. Between my laptop barely functioning and the die down of random clans produced from both alta, mc, and dudeman, I think the rebirth of AoF is a good idea. I don't know who's opinions are what of me, but please. let those be on your mind and not the forum. My question is for my old AoF position back, if not, then just standard modding rights on the server for that seems to be all I'm good at. I'm working on myself, my relations, and who I want to be for the rest of my life, and although this post will have been made by 'Ezio' that name will change shortly after this is posted. I am to be known as Edge. That is my name, otherwise, its Nick. I want a clean slate with those I have hurt, those I have left, and those who want me back. All opinions of me (negative) would be gladly excepted in the form of a pm so I may know my wrong doings, and where about I need to work.

Application for my old position:
Experience: Lead several clans in the past, old leadership of 'AoF' along with council. High KoL member, Along with high member in 'Mando' or 'MC' before leaving.
why do I want to join: Old friends here, brothers, I should say. I miss them all, even the ones who could potentially kill me for all I have done.
Do i promise never to lame, abuse, hack, script, etc: I will NEVER abuse, never lame, never hack, or script (I am meaning more towards hack scripts, not name/mapping ones)
Do i swear myself to the tenants of the creed, and your rules/laws: Yes, Like my own creed or oath, straight edge; I will serve and live by such till my breath lays still, and my heart beat drops to nothing.

Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question Empty Re: :~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question

Post  Avenger Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Well,Looks like My Best Friend is back Very Happy <3 <3 <3
In My Opinion,We Should give his old Position Back.
He Deserved it..more than any of us.
Glad you are back ,Nick.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

:~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question Empty Re: :~:''Edge[sXe]''s Application/Question

Post  Nick Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 am

Thank you Anuj, my brother, and friend <3
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 am

Welcome back buddy. Smile
Yes he should get his old position back.
Vader
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:52 am

thank you as well Vader, missed you all dearly :')
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 am

If u dont give him his position back then i guess u will definitely break his heart...and mine too
Welcome back btw words cant express how i missed u my friend I love you
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 am

See? this is the community I missed <3 Missed you too Yoda, and thanks.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 am

HEY MAN WHATS UP MISSED YA <3 (this is angel btw) i had to change my name so i could join all my old friends (venge and yoda) lmao jk i <3 all of you....wb ez
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks joker Very Happy missed you too mang
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:47 pm

i missed u bro <33 welcome back to AoF Very Happy
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberist Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Welcome back Nick! Very Happy
Uberist
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Alta Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Hello NickEdge.

The Council and I have come to a similar conclusion. Your past contributions to the Assassin Brotherhood are well remembered and loved. And for that, we will accept you with full modding commands.

However, since this is not the first, or second time you have turned your back on us, (fuk I feel like Al Mu-Alim, so gonna quote his ass) You have been stripped of your rank, and will start as an Adept, level 1, and you will restore your honor within the clan, the brothers you left, and the community you abandoned.

However...
Freaking excited to see you again, brother.
Welcome back. =]

-Alta

Last edited by Altair on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alta
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Good to see you again. However, be warned, this is your last chance.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

man im lmao... cuz like....this is the 5th time...and its only happened to u 3 times...DAMN IM A LUCKY BASTARD

lol! lol! lol!

Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Good to c u among us again I love you
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Indeed Yoda. Smile
Vader
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Micr0 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Welcome back Ezio.

~Micr0z
Micr0
Micr0

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 am

Great! Welcome man!
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Oh well, if such 'honor' and 'trust' was lost due to all abandonment of me, a clan such as this should have such devotion by its moments, correct?

Looking back on the moments we did have of happiness, several members left, and returned unscathed. Like Uber, Me, Dudeman. You quote a headstrong leader, when you could have just quoted yourself, or the morals you claim to stand by: 'Once a brother always a brother.' I fear to much has changed in your eyes, mentor, and not enough in mine. If the offer still stands for modding rights, I'm open to such, but I requested what was once mine in return, not receiving such, I am off in search of my other sXe brothers.

I really do wish the best for AoF, or, what is left of it.
What I have seen so far is a contraption of want-to-be commuters and to much admin for so few people. I see men striving for success, where none can be found. Before the break, we had our strong hold, power, and trust. Now I see thieves, ravaging what they can. The brotherhood was a great thing, and I wish those of you who knew that could have left it as such, but the abomination I stand before today, displease's those who hold there tongues.

I see not the Assassins that we once were, I see men straggling to find something worth there time.
Find something worth your time. Peace brothers.

Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Alta Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 pm

"I fear to much has changed in your eyes, mentor, and not enough in mine. If the offer still stands for modding rights, I'm open to such, but I requested what was once mine in return, not receiving such, I am off in search of my other sXe brothers."

Leaving multiple times/ragequitting does not denote a good leader, a decent leader, or a sub-par leader. It's a crappy one who deep down doesn't care. And walking away from your 'Brothers'... AGAIN... after not receiving that shows what kind of 'brother' you really are.

"Now I see thieves, ravaging what they can."
I see this in your above quote.

Alta
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:37 pm

i do deeply care, but not for what you have made. I liked what was, not what is. I felt i deserved to come back to something, ya know, for founding it with you, for being with you until it got over my head and I wanted a break. I left Mando, not for KoL, for a break, i left jk2 for 4 weeks. I left KoL FOR AoF. I make mistakes, I'd be insanely okay with adept rank...Please? I just dunno what to say/feel.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 pm

*feels like he is seeing a project of his and a friend, and see's just the friend's name on it, and he gets all credits* you agreed to leave AoF dead. they came back and made it, how did you get mentorizm again? trust? want?
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 pm

You sir, are the most undecided person on the face of the planet.

WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT?

P.S. I almost posted something epic. Geez mon.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:41 pm

something to call my own, but something to belong to. Something with my name on it, but some one to call my master.

A thing in which I am torn.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Edge, last time I checked you get major credit, becuase you co-founder AoF. None of us would ever forget that! What I dont understand is, this sounds like an issue of power, is it not? This has bothered you since AoF initially gained freedom.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next