/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section

+3
A-doy
Leonardo
KaleSkylark
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section Empty Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Got an idea about a creation of a sort of log entery journal of our experiences and training what learned etc. As I said an idea hope we could discuss more about that amoungst other ideas I may have.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section Empty Re: Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section

Post  Leonardo Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 pm

.......This may actually be a good idea. I could make a section and each Master could keep their own logs of each apprentices training.........Kale, you're a genius. I wish I came up with this, but let me expand upon your idea a bit. Very Happy

*Training Section gets serious maintenance
* "Masters" group is created, become moderators of Training
*Each Master keeps their own private log of their apprentice/s
*Log is updated every week (or month depending on activity)
*Other masters do not post in each others logs, it is forbidden?

Its a great way to keep organization, and I think its brilliant, especially to preserve history.

Kudos to Kale! Already contributing Very Happy
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section Empty Re: Question Regarding Journal Log Experiences Section

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:38 am

Couldnt put it any better thanks Leo.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:39 am

Superb Kale
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks Smile

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Thats actually pretty nice Kale.
And I am happy to see that you are paying attention to topics.
So would you like to get your modding commands?
Yoda will be training you in Modding, and Leo will be dealing with Dueling
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Am trying my best to start contributing to the AOF cause. Anything else let me know. As for the modding commands I am willing to get them hopefully I can try to get on but a bit sick with a bad cough not fun at all Sad

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:34 pm

KaleSkylark wrote:Am trying my best to start contributing to the AOF cause. Anything else let me know. As for the modding commands I am willing to get them hopefully I can try to get on but a bit sick with a bad cough not fun at all Sad

I have the exact same thing going on. It's not fun.
Also, Kale's idea is a good idea indeed.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Not a problem Dudeman. Now just need angels approval.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:43 pm

lol you got all the approval you need by council.

I think its a good idea. I may also implement this into Va training as well for me vader and micr0
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Well guess thats settled then?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Yep Kale.
Leo and I will make it soon
Plus you don't need Angel's Approval over anything except VA ^ ^
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:00 pm

I know just giving angel a hard time Smile jk jk *coughs* anyways do have more ideas to come in the new future. By the way AoF has a creed right?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Yeah I think so.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 pm

How about putting part of it either like the motto of the clan on the homepage or put the whole creed in a section somewhere name it like oh I dont know The Assassions of Freedom Creed or something. Just an idea.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Yeah that is Possible.
Me and Leo have been talking about it for a while. Just need to Finalize on the motto.

Leo, Mentor any suggestions?
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Well just makes the site a bit more professional. Lets people know right off the meaning and purpose AoF.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:32 pm

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted."

Had some idea with implementing these words into motto to the logo... maybe u r working on it i dont know.. just idea
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I will see what I can come up with. Sweet logo by the way. The two on opposite sides of the logo take it they are real images or?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Okay, nubs, I'm going to hijack this topic a wee bit to fix a mistake you all seem to be making

THE ASSASSINS OF FREEDOM ARE A CLAN. A CLAN THAT PLAYS MINECRAFT AND TWO STAR WARS GAMES. THE MEMBERS ARE FANS OF THE GAME ASSASSIN'S CREED BUT HAVE NO OFFICIAL PRESENCE IN IT OR OFFICIAL CONNECTION TO IT, OTHER THAN IT BEING USED AS INSPIRATION FOR AoF'S CREATION, SET UP, AND BEHAVIOR.
THE AC LOGO (seen at the top of the page, it's a curvy triangle) HAS NO CONNECTION AT ALL TO AoF AND DOES NOT REPRESENT AoF. IT REPRESENTS THE GAME ASSASSIN'S CREED. THE PHRASE "Nothing is true; everything is permitted" AND ALL SIMILAR CONTENT USED BY AoF WAS CREATED BY, REPRESENTS, AND BELONGS TO THE GAME ASSASSIN'S CREED. IT IS USED BY AoF BECAUSE AoF'S FOUNDERS LIKE IT AND AGREE WITH THE IDEAS BEHIND IT.

Kale, the image at the top is not in any way connected to AoF, and was certainly not made by an AoF member. It is an advertisement for Assassin's Creed.

Any questions, nubs?

Caps make points better. Fact.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Jeez rawr a bit steamed up arent we?. Cant a person such as myself suggest ideas?. I mean come on. And please tone it down a bit on the caps cause then people are gonna think your yelling at them.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:30 pm

KaleSkylark wrote:Jeez rawr a bit steamed up arent we?. Cant a person such as myself suggest ideas?. I mean come on. And please tone it down a bit on the caps cause then people are gonna think your yelling at them.
I was internet-yelling. The nubs here have been doing this too long (Even the freakin' new council is)
Though I dropped the caps when speaking to you in that post. You've made no mistakes, you've been misled and lied to by a group of idiots.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 am

Oh alright I see my bad Very Happy

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 am

Good idea, Kale. Smile

Unfortunately, I'm now doomed.

*offers Leo a jar of cookies* :/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:45 am

mcmonkey wrote:You've made no mistakes, you've been misled and lied to by a group of idiots.

Monkey, can you do me a Favor?
Please Shut the f**k up.
I don't want to hear a Monkey babbling. Specially MCMONKEY.
So..Shut up.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next