/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
WHY ? or Control ur power I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

WHY ? or Control ur power

+2
Avenger
A-doy
6 posters

Go down

WHY ? or Control ur power Empty WHY ? or Control ur power

Post  A-doy Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 am

I was thinking hardly if i shld post this and first i didnt want to but i have decided to express my feelings
Its about yesterdays events so u will know what im talkin about

When i came yesterday in-game for first time i was immediately smashed. A few minutes later killed by dimension crush. If it happens once or twice its okay. But some whiles again i was smashed/sabered (forgot which) again. It was shortly b4 we began to play gun tffa.
But again i thought its still okay, i can go through it.

After tffa when i came back from *brb* and i noticed Cynic and mcmonkey came and said hello.Only Cynic replied. Very short while i was smashed again. Twice. And again without warning, or any reason. I began to think is this coincidental? Cuz when ur finger slips i can understand but when it happens 5 times (and not from time to time but from while to while) doubt comes to my mind.

Thats why i said (dont remember exact words) : i was killed today 5 times w/o reason/warning and its beginning to anger me. If it happens for 6th time i...

I didnt manage to finish whole sentence cuz mcmonkey reacted promptly and smashed me. Without ANY warning, ANY reason... smashed me just like that.

Suddenly something broke in me...and i left

----------------

What mcmonkey did to me i consider as clear and reckless abusing of power and u all saw it.
Thus i think i have right to demand apology from mcmonkey (and not just sry, but fulltext).

----------------

Now to all:
Its not long ago, actually it was yesterday, when angel and vengy agreed that admin power control shld be discussed.
Cuz if someone lames at our server we take care of it. But what we thought of was that anti-lamer tools or admin in general shld be more controlled and/or not misused. Cuz then the took-care-of ppl may spread lies bout us which gives us bad rep which we all dont want to.
On these words i was thinking when im typing this post and i was thinking about them in whiles when i was being smashed.

U want from all to control given power, and being more nice which shld give us good rep
U want from all to control given power, but when u r the one who misuses it what then? What others have to think then?

I never did something similar, or im at least tryin not to do things which i cant take later back or which i cld regret a lot

(....ohgod how awkward im feeling when typing all this....)

...my troubled mind cldnt fall asleep last night...apart from my body

Yoda out

A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

WHY ? or Control ur power Empty Re: WHY ? or Control ur power

Post  Avenger Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 am

Yoda, when you say Smashed, i think MC was just making a new command Requested by Altair.He was testing it i guess.
and i know it happens the killing w/o any reason..
...idk if monkey will post an apology but if this happens once again in future, you have that command called /amgod. you can use that or tell us the next time.
From my side:

Let it go for this once.
If it happens Council will take some action.

Peace <3
-Avenger.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 am

Vengy....i dunno if mcmonkey was testing something..but i barely finished my sentence when mcmonkey said 6 and smashed me...THIS IS TESTING?!
W/O warning or asking to test something?

And what bout previous smashes?
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 am

well i don't remember me and venge agreeing to anything about admin....i mean we do talk about stuff like that sometimes

what we were talking about was that lamer/trolls etc come on this server and u guys screw around sometimes or you sleep/kick/ban them and they go to other servers and spread lies

or like what happened with ago and ezio you guys screw around with amexplode etc....and then they go to other servers and say things

thats were our bad rep comes from

but we never agreed to anything

my idea was instead of kop guarding meetings etc and the lamers come on and spread lies

we make a brute squad to take care of it

(back to topic) anywho

mcmonkey is a single minded person and he never asks when he wants to test he just tests it

and this also depends on (if he used amexplod or the new ligthning command)
if it is testign or not

Angel
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:55 pm

mcmonkey wrote: I don't abuse. I test. Violently.

He did give us a warning.....but in the mean time Yoda, I think I know a way to solve your problem.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:06 pm

I wasnt there...i received NO warning from any1....when u r being smashed 5 times b4 it...and w/o knowing there is test takin place...

Thats why i considered it in way as i did...cuz im affected by my past when i was lamed a lot (sometimes very terribly)..tho past is past and i have great times with u all

---> If i harmed any1 by words coming from my stressed mind (at that time) i greatly apologize
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:22 pm

i do remember monkey saying that when was on server but u might of been afk yoda, but anywho, there shouldnt be any more problems at the moment Very Happy
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Lemme clear up a few things here:
First, about half the smashings (Lightning strikes actually) were from Altair.

Second, I ask permission / give warning before all my tests. I just don't go through every single player on the server before doing so. I asked and Alta said I could. Or rather, demanded I did.

Third, "couldn't finish my sentence" - yeah, death doesn't close chat. You can finish your sentences no matter what I do. Unless I amsilence you. Which I didn't.

i noticed Cynic and mcmonkey came and said hello.Only Cynic replied.
I'm AFK a lot.

I didnt manage to finish whole sentence cuz mcmonkey reacted promptly and smashed me. Without ANY warning, ANY reason... smashed me just like that.
The reason was I needed test subjects and you walked right up to me.
The warning would be the fact that I was surrounded by explosions and lightning. One who values their life stays away from such a place.

Thus i think i have right to demand apology from mcmonkey (and not just sry, but fulltext).
"I walked into a well marked minefield and I demand an apology from the guy who laid the mines." Yeah, no.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 am

Well to my defence i must say that b4 it i was smashed 5 times and it was no testing, nor i received any warning or so.
Thus when i said i was exploded w/o warning/reason 5 times and its beginning to annoy me, i will leave if it happens for 6th time and second after i barely finished my words i was smashed again with words 6th time. And i received no warning from anyone when i came back that there is testing taking place.
If u looked at it from my point of view u might have (or not) thought same as i did.

Anyways now when i read ur explanation mcmonkey i thus owe u an a apology. Please dont be angry at me, my mind was very stressed at that time. Please understand it

Settled?
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 pm

OKAY THEN!!!!
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother