/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.

4 posters

Go down

I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  Empty I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.

Post  Nick Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 am

I know I don't have the right to re-promote/accept myself, I know I'm not really coming back in AoF/jk2's prime, but I want to just remake the jk2 server's maps, try and play it more often, and just repopulate the forum, or help with the new one.

Take it or leave it - I'm going to be working on AoF.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  Empty Re: I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.

Post  mcmonkey Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Requiescat in pace, those who stand in your way.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.  Empty Re: I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.

Post  Alta Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:36 am

Fourth/fifth/whoknows time is the charm, right?

Welcome home.
Alta
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am

Hello hello
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down