/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to...

+9
Vader
Angelis
Alta
mcmonkey
A-doy
KaleSkylark
Leonardo
Prov
Nick
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... Empty This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to...

Post  Nick Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 pm

I see hate, I see fights, I know, I'm not helping, but looking outside of me and MC's disputes, I see hate topics, I see swearing are cussing over nothing. What happened to FREEDOM, MORALS, RESPECT and HONOR. I see none of this, and these are all things an assassin would show. To even the dead. This is no brotherhood. this is a clan. A group of people. Not brothers, not family, not what AoF was supposed to be, its a monster. Now you can either choose to fucking fix it, or let it grow worse. Me? I'll just sit here in limbo, not sure if I should leave this horrid place, i dread to return to, or leave and regret playing this old game with old friends.

Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... Empty Re: This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to...

Post  Prov Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:04 pm

I usually think Edge is being too extreme. I don't think he's being too extreme here. AoF really has become less brotherly than it was before, and I don't much like it either. Back in my day...*waves cane*

I usually prefer smaller clans and groups because they're usually a bunch of friends together being friendly. When clans become "great", they become less good, in my opinion.

Now, I honestly don't know what I would do to fix the more hostile environment we have. It would probably take some...measures that wouldn't be fun. I'm not saying the leaders have to change the clan, I'm just saying I would.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to... Empty Re: This clan needs to be renamed if this is what I am coming back to...

Post  Leonardo Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:11 pm

I am so tired of trying to convince everyone to quit whining and just play the game. It disgusts me how you're upset with fighting, yet all of you are also starting those fights. You'll see my resignation within the next few weeks. I'm not putting up with this anymore.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:13 pm

I try not to start any fights, Leo. I think the fighting needs to stop - but nobody's innocent, and, honestly, you're not. Neither am I. If we're going to keep going strong, we need to change something. We can either change something, or go less strong.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Agreed with dudeman here. and if you notice, i did say I was at fault as well. I never said I wasn't. Please don't leave. Like you said to me, its like leaving your baby, what you made. You helped make it, so keep with it. What is there to loose?
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Because it's not my "baby". It's yours.

I believed in everyone in this clan, starting with Alta, Ezio, and Dudeman and even Monkey. I did all I could to make sure we felt like a brotherhood, like this real clan you keep talking about, and for what? It was all in vain. You still left. Monkey still left. Dudeman still left. And now, the recovery and reuniting of us isn't going to happen, like I hoped it would. People hold grudges, and like to argue, but there's no point to it.

So, I'm done trying. I'm done trying to convince some of you to stay, or at least come around once in a while. I'm tired of being the guy that gets to hear Alta talk sh*t on Dudeman or Ezio, Ezio talk sh*t on Alta or monkey, Dudeman talk sh*t on Alta, and Monkey talk sh*t on everyone. You want it to be a brotherhood, start acting brotherly, and stop bringing yourself down to the level of those you oppose.

After the Solomon, I'm gone. I'm done trying to convince everyone, I'm done pleading. But most of all, I'm done leading. I'm done hiding behind a name that I was forced to choose. It's not me.

It's your "baby" Ezio. You decide what happens next.

I would like my replacement to be Yoda. He was always the right man for the job.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 pm

You're absolutely right, Leo, as usual. I'm sorry for burdening you with my crap.
I'll try to act brotherly, but I won't act brotherly without you. If you leave, I'm strongly considering leaving again, because why stay? You're the one who's pretty much held stuff together after AoF re-formed, and you deserve more recognition than you've ever gotten for that.

You're a good man, Leo, and I respect you. I hope you share that respect, and I hope we can talk more on this.

EDIT:

By the way, I think we're making decisions way too fast. There's one more factor to consider in everything AoF-y: Alta. Let's hear what Alta has to say about everything before making any choices.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 pm

But what about me in the meantime. What should I do?. Am very confused on whats going on here. :?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm

I am reading all these posts and...i am.. whats the word..ah..bemused?...im reading it in way like every previous word was never written and i see only next word..is my brain skippin or what...?...
Im so confused..im soo..damn i cant find the words...do i even have to say whats on my mind?..i feel like it is obvious..
But to say...damn i wont let this awesome group of ppl fall apart...damnit thats why i joined and played with u...do not let the fun wither away damnit

damn i rather go to sleep..and when i wake up again...u all better be here and looking forward for next fun we wanna have
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Mr.Y wrote:I am reading all these posts and...i am.. whats the word..ah..bemused?...im reading it in way like every previous word was never written and i see only next word..is my brain skippin or what...?...
Im so confused..im soo..damn i cant find the words...do i even have to say whats on my mind?..i feel like it is obvious..
But to say...damn i wont let this awesome group of ppl fall apart...damnit thats why i joined and played with u...do not let the fun wither away damnit

damn i rather go to sleep..and when i wake up again...u all better be here and looking forward for next fun we wanna have
Don't worry about that - if AoF falls, us awesome people will still be around.
If not as AoF, then as something else - perhaps as [HACKS] : https://assassinbrotherhood.forumotion.com/t803-a-proposal
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 pm

I will not be in the HACKS clan ever end of story.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 am

KaleSkylark wrote:I will not be in the HACKS clan ever end of story.
That's okay. We wouldn't want someone with your attitude.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 am

Thanks for that will remember that when such change does happen. :/

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:56 am

KaleSkylark wrote:Thanks for that will remember that when such change does happen. :/
Okay. You clearly and directly informed me that you would not join regardless of what happened, so I don't see how my response changes anything, but okay.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 am

OK.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Alta Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 am

KaleSkylark wrote:OK.

In The Altamatum, the thing I was talking about with spamming the forum with absolutely useless posts.

PRIME EXAMPLE.
Alta
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

mcmonkey wrote:if AoF falls
I.admit.no.such.possibility.
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:06 am

Mr.Y wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:if AoF falls
I.admit.no.such.possibility.

if that happens I have no where else to go.

AoF is my home. I would like to keep it that way.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Hopefully, with Alta's new plan, we'll be able to last a while longer.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Hopefully?. Gotta be more convincing then that.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Uhm. No offense, but AoF has a rather poor history with the "not completely failing" thing. If it falls and [HACKS] forms in place, it'll be a much more stable home for you all - history proves it.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

I second that angel AoF all the way.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm

mcmonkey wrote:Uhm. No offense, but AoF has a rather poor history with the "not completely failing" thing. If it falls and [HACKS] forms in place, it'll be a much more stable home for you all - history proves it.

Spoken like a Templar.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 am

Alright, I'm staying. It doesn't change the fact I'm tired of the whining, the unfriendliness, the lack of energy, and the complete disinterest certain members have in this clan. Yeah, it's not my baby. But I assure you, I'm going to raise it like its mine, because I have too much respect for all you fine gentlemen in this clan.

Here's to AoF, the adopted child.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 am

Good show Leo. We need you in the AoF bud Very Happy

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next