/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling

5 posters

Go down

Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling Empty Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling

Post  KaleSkylark Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Hello. Quite new here so trying to learn new things.

First of all is need a master to train me to be better in not only good saber dueling and force fight duels.

Second need training a bit on how to work and use the Builder Modeling commands and such. It would be very greatful. Let me know thanks.

Kale Skylark
Desann Light Side
Yada yada Smile

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling Empty Re: Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling

Post  Black ASSassin Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 pm

well you see, there isnt one master who is capable of doing all three all at a high level. So here is a few things i suggest to you, if u need a ffa master, apply to Va. angel will appoint you a master if you area accepted. For modding and dueling the council will look for a master for you in due time. Just give us a few days to figure out who is best for you and who is available.
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling Empty Re: Need Training in both the Clan and the Builder Modeling

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 am

Ezio imparted to me via Facebook the following:

[Nicholas B ): "I will return to JK2 if there is a large enough group of people who want me back."

Ezio is good at dueling and mapmodding, and hell, probably FF too because he's a wonderboy. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks will do.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm

bazookapc wrote:Ezio imparted to me via Facebook the following:

[Nicholas B ): "I will return to JK2 if there is a large enough group of people who want me back."

Ezio is good at dueling and mapmodding, and hell, probably FF too because he's a wonderboy. xD

umm baz

1. ezio is rank 2 (he cannot train people)
2. He is not that good at ff.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

bazookapc wrote:Ezio imparted to me via Facebook the following:

THAT
ASSHOLE
NEEDS TO COME BACK
OKAY?
DUDEMAN COUNTS FOR 10,000 PEOPLE
You forgot insta, too, zook.

And yeah, I was gonna say something on-topic and helpful, but Blackie's got it in the bag. It's a nice bag, durable and full of party favors.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 am

Purpose of this post:

Dudeman + Ezio + Altair = ultimate badassery

That is all.

(But Blackie's always right. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:40 am

[quote="bazookapc"]
Dudeman + Ezio + Altair = ultimate badassery

[quote]

That is it.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Venge wrote:That is it.

Shutting up now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down