Latest topics
» Questionnare!
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 pm by Leonardo

» Current Games
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta


Le' AoF Server

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Avenger on Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Well Guys...its seem that master server is down ....please type this in console

/connect mcmonkey4eva.no-ip.org:28070

to connect to ...AoF
As you may not SEE the list



P.S. This if for dumbasses who wont connect when the master server is down.....(angel)
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  A-doy on Thu May 24, 2012 7:18 am

i agree with ang...... Cool

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Nick on Thu May 24, 2012 7:21 am

Angel, you say this, yet, you lack respect for many other people in AoF. Before you start asking for respect, give it to those deserving. Threats do not a good member make *notes for cutbacks*

_________________
Jaster_mereel23
Ezio
Nick

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nick
Founder
Founder

Posts : 403
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  A-doy on Thu May 24, 2012 7:24 am

i gotta agree with ez too (soz ang). Now u know how is it when U are being pissed. I know how it is so i can tell ya....
Treat others the way u wanna be treated....

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Nick on Thu May 24, 2012 7:27 am

Although eye for an eye would make the whole world blind, at least we wouldn't be able to comment on physical characteristics, making peoples comebacks quite pointless. By this, i mean, Eye for an eye, *as in what yoda said* Don't expect what you don't give.

_________________
Jaster_mereel23
Ezio
Nick

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nick
Founder
Founder

Posts : 403
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Avenger on Thu May 24, 2012 9:47 am

Angel , I am waiting for that day when you KICK MY ASS Very Happy Very Happy ....


P.S. Do it Soon XDDDD
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Angelis on Thu May 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy you are funny venge xD....i see it as so much fun how we tease each other xD




btw ez i do not treat others with disrespect....Okay maybe a little bit....but you guys treated me bad way before i started with you so don't act all innocent just sayin that stunt you pulled with me during ESS and AoF alliances was very disrespectful and really inapropriate so before you judge me judge yourself k thx


P.S. just to make venge happy ill get it done as soon as i can Smile
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Nick on Thu May 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Angel, seeing as im a superior, im allowed to test my ranks, test connection aren't i? I make a point in testing YOU specificly, due to things i have heard. You make a point, but not one that fairs well in your situation. I mean to seek out the best in people, and all we get is bad mouth and R/q's so be mindful, we are always watching.

_________________
Jaster_mereel23
Ezio
Nick

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nick
Founder
Founder

Posts : 403
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Angelis on Thu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

sorry man no hard feelings just sayin i don't like bieng critisized because im nto the only one at fault the above point makes that true but like i said no har feelings just stating somtheing to let people understand how im feeling towards this
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Leonardo on Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Yes Angel, do it becuase hes superior.
avatar
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : California, USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Avenger on Fri May 25, 2012 1:26 am

Well Ezio heard Something About ESS Trying to take over AoF,This Forced him to do some Research .....he found something (or maybe not) and The Alliance Ended Because of that .
(This is WHAT I THINK).And Respect Well,Guys Lets Leave it.

And Angel i also Like when we tease Each other XDDDDD.

Lets not continue this topic.It wont Give us any Result.
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Avenger on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 am

mcmonkey wrote:
The crasher was in fact Ruskett.
ruskett and i are great friends and i asked him why did he crash the AoF server he said "i crashed AoF server using cmd prompt because of abuser mcmonkey (NOT EZIO) as he steals my maps,mods and skin and renames as his ,thats why i crashed the server. I am working on a big map now and if mc steals it then i will be mad." he also said "mcmonkey is illegal ,license is required to host a server and he does not have a license"
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  mcmonkey on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 am

Avenger wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
The crasher was in fact Ruskett.
ruskett and i are great friends and i asked him why did he crash the AoF server he said "i crashed AoF server using cmd prompt because of abuser mcmonkey (NOT EZIO) as he steals my maps,mods and skin and renames as his ,thats why i crashed the server. I am working on a big map now and if mc steals it then i will be mad." he also said "mcmonkey is illegal ,license is required to host a server and he does not have a license"
LMFAO that's complete and total bulls**t. There's no such thing a server host license, and I've never stolen anything Ruskett made. In fact, I wasn't even aware he makes maps/mods/skins. Actually, I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Avenger on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 am

I Just saw his New Map....its in progress...and he was Sure that you stole his maps ..

thats why he crashed the server


avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  mcmonkey on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 am

Avenger wrote:I Just saw his New Map....its in progress...and he was Sure that you stole his maps ..

thats why he crashed the server


He's lying to you. I bet HE stole the map he claims he made.

He crashed the server because he's a worthless little asshole with nothing to do with his time but make bulls**t up and attack innocent gamers.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Avenger on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:50 am

ok cool <3
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  A-doy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 am

Hope its ok then?

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Xen on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

MCmonkey - good sir, seeing as I go off to learn it anyway in the fall, would you please be so kind as to teach me the C++ necessary to hosting (and protecting) servers? Also, I WOULD like to know more C, etc. for the Cmd Prompt as except for "shutdown - " and "netstat - " I know zilch about the command prompt (and how to change one's router and computer IP addresses).

What times would work for you for some coding lessons? Hell, I'm fine with just Xfire (in fact that might be easier for links and code).


Thank you High Lord of Twifire,

Servant Baz
avatar
Xen

Posts : 221
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 23
Location : Jedi Outcast: AoF server

http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  mcmonkey on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Bazookapc wrote:MCmonkey - good sir, seeing as I go off to learn it anyway in the fall, would you please be so kind as to teach me the C++ necessary to hosting (and protecting) servers?
Nada. JK2 only uses C++ for modding. You don't need it to host.
Also, I WOULD like to know more C, etc. for the Cmd Prompt
Command Prompt does not use C, it uses CommandPrompt. It's its own language.
as except for "shutdown - "
Nothing good comes of that command
(and how to change one's router and computer IP addresses).
You can't change router IP, and changing your computer's local IP is pretty useless.

What times would work for you for some coding lessons? Hell, I'm fine with just Xfire (in fact that might be easier for links and code).
If you want me to teach you something not pointless, xfire me... at pretty much any time, as I have no consistent schedule.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  mcmonkey on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 am

Double post because time delay and unrelated subject:

http://mcmonkey4eva.no-ip.org/serverstatus/aof.htm
Serverstatus now significantly sexier.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Prov on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:11 pm

mcmonkey wrote:Double post because time delay and unrelated subject:

http://mcmonkey4eva.no-ip.org/serverstatus/aof.htm
Serverstatus now significantly sexier.

Needs more cyan. Or at least teal.

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  mcmonkey on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Dudeman wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:Double post because time delay and unrelated subject:

http://mcmonkey4eva.no-ip.org/serverstatus/aof.htm
Serverstatus now significantly sexier.

Needs more cyan. Or at least teal.
Nah. Mah site has themes. Currently just Default and Glory... but, just for you, I'll add a Cyan theme soon.



Also, everyone know that URL bot we all know and love despite it spending eternity in the void?
Yeah uh... the yavin_temple mapedits are so complex it crashes the bot. I don't even know how or why that's possible, but it's happening.

Edit: Nevermind. Found an error and fixed it. Freakin' Raven.



OH ALSO all high members should see me soon for an explanation of the servers new ban system.


Last edited by mcmonkey on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bots.. bot nowhere. But now everywhere.)

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Prov on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Also, everyone know that URL bot we all know and love despite it spending eternity in the void?
Yeah uh... the yavin_temple mapedits are so complex it crashes the bot. I don't even know how or why that's possible, but it's happening.


_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Crashed it today..again.

Post  Nick on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

I crashed server today. Error was:

Npc spawn with unknown weapon number...

So sorry guys, hope mc gets server restarted soon...

_________________
Jaster_mereel23
Ezio
Nick

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nick
Founder
Founder

Posts : 403
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Avenger on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Dudeman wrote:
Also, everyone know that URL bot we all know and love despite it spending eternity in the void?
Yeah uh... the yavin_temple mapedits are so complex it crashes the bot. I don't even know how or why that's possible, but it's happening.


Dudeman I LOVE YOU !!!!!
BECAUSE OF THAT PIC AND THE SENSE OF HUMOR!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Le' AoF Server

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum