/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

MCMONKEY Please Read This & the E-mail I sent you

+7
Black ASSassin
Alta
Micr0
Angelis
mcmonkey
Avenger
Xen
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 Empty Re: MCMONKEY Please Read This & the E-mail I sent you

Post  Black ASSassin Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
Angel wrote:mc you need to warn everyone that comes on after the first warning otherwise it is abuse
I figured that after that point, the warning would be implied by the fact that I'm surrounded by explosions and/or dead bodies. Guess you guys don't understand 'subtle' hints like that.
My mistake.

No we just assume you're just standing there. Seriously.
Okay. In the interest of warning the blind AoF members-
-- I will begin posting a warning in chat / ampsay every few minutes or when somebody joins.

And it will a giant, colorful, extreeemely obvious warning.

Legit!?!? Shocked
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 Empty Re: MCMONKEY Please Read This & the E-mail I sent you

Post  Xen Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:46 pm

So you're basically going to warn people when you're about to "test" abusive admin commands? Okaay then, that's still abuse and doesn't solve any of the problems other clans have with AoF.

Alta doesn't deserve the s*** that comes out of this kid's, well, fingers, not mouth really. I think MC should either host AoF for free if he's going to do things "his way" regardless of how many people it pisses off, or be professional enough to not openly show off admin powers.

IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT ADMIN COMMANDS OR MODS!

Altair - give MC a trial run of like a month to either improve his behaviour, or take the JK2 Community's suggestion and find another server host. Personally, I would recommend UG Mick (even though he is busy in real life) or possibly Walid or even AGoF Miso. Talk to those guys in the meantime, as they are decent people who host without bugging the people they host incessantly.

Also, just a sidenote, where the heck is Dudeman? He'd make an awesome server host. cyclops
Xen
Xen

http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Xen wrote:So you're basically going to warn people when you're about to "test" abusive admin commands? Okaay then, that's still abuse and doesn't solve any of the problems other clans have with AoF.

Alta doesn't deserve the s*** that comes out of this kid's, well, fingers, not mouth really. I think MC should either host AoF for free if he's going to do things "his way" regardless of how many people it pisses off, or be professional enough to not openly show off admin powers.

IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT ADMIN COMMANDS OR MODS!

Altair - give MC a trial run of like a month to either improve his behaviour, or take the JK2 Community's suggestion and find another server host. Personally, I would recommend UG Mick (even though he is busy in real life) or possibly Walid or even AGoF Miso. Talk to those guys in the meantime, as they are decent people who host without bugging the people they host incessantly.

Also, just a sidenote, where the heck is Dudeman? He'd make an awesome server host. cyclops
Aside from Dudeman being a terrible host, Miso being an enemy of AoF, Mick being in a questionable status with AoF, and Walid having no connection + his JK2 hosting is under my control anyway...

I don't just host the server. I also run it mostly (I try to teach Alta to deal with the things he can but he ignores me mostly)

And don't forget Alta even joins my testing sessions quite often. (In fact, he demands I do it immediately, while I usually prefer to wait til the server empties.)
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Baz, we don't have Twifire for the admin commands. We have it for its mapping capabilities. Clearly you nubs at AGoF haven't given two sh*ts about what AoF is really about. Stop acting like you are an all knowing god or something! At least when Monkey does it, he actually makes remote sense and provides insight, you don't see half of the story! Which is sad, since you used to be an Assassin.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 am

Bazookapc / Xen is banned for Asshole-ish Posts and Topics.

Go somewhere else, you are not AoF and you don't have our trust.
I Hope that some foolish clan will take you in to give you all admin for which you always craved for and still do.
MCMONKEY is our server host and I like him, For whoever he is.
And we use Twifire for the Mapping Purpose, and you don't have any skills.
You don't even know what an .iso file is, Let alone Twifire modding.

Leonardo wrote: Stop acting like you are an all knowing god or something! At least when Monkey does it, he actually makes remote sense and provides insight, you don't see half of the story!!
He Said everything. Stop acting like you know everything, You are banned and you will stay banned for sometime. Don't stick up your d*** in other clan's issues.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:54 am

venge

idk what a .iso file is..... Sad unless its like .md3 file
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:11 am

Angel wrote:venge

Oh God NOOO MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you - Page 2 Omg11
Another guy who doesnt know what .iso is
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 am

Plus Baz: Leo, Mc and Vengy are right in every typed letter (or at least in most of them)
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Avenger wrote:Bazookapc / Xen is banned for Asshole-ish Posts and Topics.

Go somewhere else, you are not AoF and you don't have our trust.
I Hope that some foolish clan will take you in to give you all admin for which you always craved for and still do.
And we use Twifire for the Mapping Purpose, and you don't have any skills.
You don't even know what an .iso file is, Let alone Twifire modding.

Leonardo wrote: Stop acting like you are an all knowing god or something! At least when Monkey does it, he actually makes remote sense and provides insight, you don't see half of the story!!
He Said everything. Stop acting like you know everything, You are banned and you will stay banned for sometime. Don't stick up your d*** in other clan's issues.

Good! the kid was effing annoying me acting like we actually care about his opinion on our clan and what our clan does
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Angel wrote:venge

That's good, Angel!

.iso is an illegal file type used for hacking - it can make the system think you have a game CD in when you don't. (Use alongside illegal game downloads.)

:o!

Perhaps we just haven't talked enough. I can fix this terrible error in judgement!
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 pm

mcmonkey wrote:.iso is an illegal file type used for hacking - it can make the system think you have a game CD in when you don't. (Use alongside illegal game downloads.)

Hehe, not in Canada. Razz
Vader
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Vader wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:.iso is an illegal file type used for hacking - it can make the system think you have a game CD in when you don't. (Use alongside illegal game downloads.)

Hehe, not in Canada. Razz

OHHH MYYY GAWDDDDD ITS JUSTIN BIEBER <33333333 and thats why i love him i mean... uhmmm no comment Shocked
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Idk if i should i say lmao or ewww D:
Vader
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 am

Vader wrote:Idk if i should i say lmao or ewww D:

^
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 am

Vader wrote:Idk if i should i say lmao or ewww D:
I say eww Razz
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  J.G.M.Ben Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Pukes uncontrollably D:

J.G.M.Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2