/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

MCMONKEY Please Read This & the E-mail I sent you

+7
Black ASSassin
Alta
Micr0
Angelis
mcmonkey
Avenger
Xen
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you Empty MCMONKEY Please Read This & the E-mail I sent you

Post  Xen Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:43 am

Leave me alone, you little twerp!!!!!!!!!!

http://agofclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=656&p=4564#p4564

Butting in again?? LEAVE ME ALONE!

That is all,

Xen
Xen
Xen

http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you Empty ...

Post  Avenger Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:29 am

Got nuff of you.Another useless post and i will ban you.
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you Empty Re: MCMONKEY Please Read This & the E-mail I sent you

Post  mcmonkey Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 pm

I do not follow you or "butt in"

I exist in many places, including the AGoF and [DARK] forums which I regularly read.

I consider both AGoF and [DARK] to be friend clans to me. (Though not all members agree.)

When I catch you or anyone else openly lying or hiding information and I know the truth, I consider it my obligation to protect my friends by revealing the truth.

If you want to get into a clan without me causing problems - Do not lie on your application.

Anyone else just follows this rule automatically but it appears you need it shoved down your throat before you're even aware of it.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you Empty Re: MCMONKEY Please Read This & the E-mail I sent you

Post  Angelis Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:42 pm

i agree with mc...but

funny... i didn't lie on my application to dark hmmmmmm
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Angel wrote:i agree with mc...but

funny... i didn't lie on my application to dark hmmmmmm
Withheld information. You said you were kicked from AoF... you didn't say why, and they were pretty big reasons. I gave you the official reasons and tried to say it in a way you could respond to and refute/correct/change.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

Back to top Go down

Post  Micr0 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Wtf is wrong with you baz? Lying makes **** (Please do not swear) worse. [talking about AGOF fourm posts about AoF abusing him -_-]

~Micr0z
Micr0
Micr0

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

Micr0 wrote:Wtf is wrong with you baz? Lying makes **** (Please do not swear) worse. [talking about AGOF fourm posts about AoF abusing him -_-]

~Micr0z
... Haven't been in AoF long, have ya? Those aren't fully inaccurate... Ez and Alta... are not friendly people.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 am

Hmm, mc is right. Btw am i friendly?
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:48 am

venge you're not just friendly....you're lovable

Last edited by Angel on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Alta Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:53 am

mcmonkey wrote:Ez and Alta... are not friendly people.

Lay off the banana bong.
Alta
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:33 am

but im the friendliest in the clan! so get owned
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 am

Hey im Fluffy here xDD
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Im sorry Monkey, most people outside of AoF believe these two things:

1: That Mcmonkey is a high up member of AoF. FALSE
2: Mcmonkey is usually the one to abuse admin. TRUE.

These are both common knowledge. (Except of course for #1) Becuase people are stupid enough to believe #1, they believe that AoF is a bunch of abusers (Fact #2). I'm fine with you having level 7 or whatever because you are the server host, but you're giving us a terrible name. And somehow, you're still hiding behind the story that we abuse, when YOU create the commands, never tell people the truth about it, and still manage to treat everyone you come in contact with like sh*t. Then you blame it all on Alta or Ez, which is laughable! Alta just rides around in a freakin tie fighter all day( and he just attacks other admin) , and I haven't seen Ez on the server for weeks!

Please start taking responsibility for your actions.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Leonardo wrote:2: Mcmonkey is usually the one to abuse admin. TRUE.
False.

These are both common knowledge. (Except of course for #1)
English. How does it work?
And somehow, you're still hiding behind the story that we abuse,
I've seen a lot of AoFers abusing.
when YOU create the commands,
Drop that stupid s**t. I create the commands but I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THEM.
and still manage to treat everyone you come in contact with like sh*t.
I'm careful to avoid that when I realize I'm doing it. Most people don't seem to run away from me or act scared/hateful/etc when I'm on so I assume I'm not treating them like s**t.
Then you blame it all on Alta or Ez, which is laughable! Alta just rides around in a freakin tie fighter all day( and he just attacks other admin)
Blasting people with lightning and freakin' deathstar lasers.
and I haven't seen Ez on the server for weeks!
Back when Ez was active (the time period in discussion here, in which Patrius was also active) he abused frequently. Primarily weapon modification commands.
Please start taking responsibility for your actions.
I take full responsibility for my own actions. I do not take responsibility for anyone else's actions, which appears to be your intent.

And I've rarely been on AoF server at all recently - I'm barely more active than Ez.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  J.G.M.Ben Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:00 pm

When you do you abuse the **** (Please do not swear) out of people :/

J.G.M.Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Sorry to interrupt but
this discussion may lead to MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you Untitl16

What bout some more clear thinkin..?
MCMONKEY Please Read This  & the E-mail I sent you Untitl17

Because (and i can see it in my country on politicians) blaming who is responsible for what or blaming each other solves literally nothing.
I thus prefer clear and positive thinking
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 pm

J.G.M.Ben wrote:When you do you abuse the hell out of people :/
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 pm

J.G.M.Ben wrote:When you do you abuse the **** (Please do not swear) out of people :/
'Tis all a matter of perspective.

When I add new Twifire commands, I need to test them. So I join, give a clear warning, then use it on anyone who willfully approaches me after the warning. You may choose to call it abuse, but I call it testing on willful subjects.

When I don't need to test, I rarely use any admin commands. In fact, I don't even log in often.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  J.G.M.Ben Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 pm

mcmonkey wrote:

When I add new Twifire commands, I need to test them. So I join, give a clear warning, then use it on anyone who willfully approaches me after the warning. You may choose to call it abuse, but I call it testing on willful subjects.

When I don't need to test, I rarely use any admin commands. In fact, I don't even log in often.
I saw no such warning when i came on. And then when i got near bam right in the kisser

J.G.M.Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 pm

mc you need to warn everyone that comes on after the first warning otherwise it is abuse
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Angel wrote:mc you need to warn everyone that comes on after the first warning otherwise it is abuse
I figured that after that point, the warning would be implied by the fact that I'm surrounded by explosions and/or dead bodies. Guess you guys don't understand 'subtle' hints like that.
My mistake.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
Angel wrote:mc you need to warn everyone that comes on after the first warning otherwise it is abuse
I figured that after that point, the warning would be implied by the fact that I'm surrounded by explosions and/or dead bodies. Guess you guys don't understand 'subtle' hints like that.
My mistake.
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 am

mcmonkey wrote:
My mistake.

No we just assume you're just standing there. Seriously.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am

mcmonkey wrote:Guess you guys don't understand 'subtle' hints like that
I do understand mc
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Leonardo wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
My mistake.

No we just assume you're just standing there. Seriously.
Okay. In the interest of warning the blind AoF members-
-- I will begin posting a warning in chat / ampsay every few minutes or when somebody joins.

And it will a giant, colorful, extreeemely obvious warning.

mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next