/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Derpeh Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm

So I know I don’t say much but I got some interesting ideas. I think we can all admit over the past year things have been pretty dry for AOF (in terms of gaming) ever since we left jk2. With people seeming to come back this this talk of new games I believe that with this summer approaching things could change. Call me crazy but I believe things could possibly brighten up a bit if we keep a permanent server of AOF JK2 up and running for a couple months (which I would gladly be able to financially contribute to). I believe this would give us a chance to reconnect and possibly get more members. I am aware that jk2 doesn’t have that many players as it used to but there’s no harm in trying for a bit I guess.

Also over the past 2 weeks I have been playing battlefront 2 on some of the larger servers and it’s actually kind of fun. The game still has many players (like around 60 or so on at peak times) so I believe that this could also bring in some new members. I am suggesting that we look into also having a perm AOF server on battlefront 2 (which I would also be able to financially contribute to).

Anyways that’s my 2 cents on this clan/community what do you guys think?
Derpeh
Derpeh
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Angelis Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Derpeh wrote:So I know I don’t say much but I got some interesting ideas. I think we can all admit over the past year things have been pretty dry for AOF (in terms of gaming) ever since we left jk2. With people seeming to come back this this talk of new games I believe that with this summer approaching things could change. Call me crazy but I believe things could possibly brighten up a bit if we keep a permanent server of AOF JK2 up and running for a couple months (which I would gladly be able to financially contribute to). I believe this would give us a chance to reconnect and possibly get more members. I am aware that jk2 doesn’t have that many players as it used to but there’s no harm in trying for a bit I guess.

Also over the past 2 weeks I have been playing battlefront 2 on some of the larger servers and it’s actually kind of fun. The game still has many players (like around 60 or so on at peak times) so I believe that this could also bring in some new members. I am suggesting that we look into also having a perm AOF server on battlefront 2 (which I would also be able to financially contribute to).

Anyways that’s my 2 cents on this clan/community what do you guys think?

Well you gotta realise as well, me, vader, yoda, micr0, and leo have joined SoL. idk bout the rest of the guys, but I wouldn't drop something going well, for a somewhat iffy promise. AoF officially back in jk2 wouldn't work. How ever, jk2 in BF2 I would enjoy, I do have battlefront 2 in my gaming drawer somewhere. Plus I can direct yall to a game you can get for 10 bucks, Never Winter nights Diamond edition, at GOG.com. You can email tech support for a Multiplayer cd key. And that game I can actually design and host, (or we can set up on the server I play now, which is pretty nice.) a server.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpeh Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Wow I just thought you guys just played on the server and weren't ACTUAL members. Guess that's cans that idea. But that leaves an offical bf2 server open which I believe AOF has a chance at!!! ( for those that don't have it im pretty sure its cheap on steam!)

As for all these other games people are recommending I'm pretty sure its gonna be hard for a starwars oriented group to play a nonstarwars game officially ..... I guess we tried with swtor but is obvious its not going to work out
Derpeh
Derpeh
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 pm

BF2 is... so very non-community friendly. It's like insta, you come to fight, not to chat.
... it's almost painful trying to chat in BF2.

I'm up for the occasional game of BF2, but see no benefits to having a permanent server.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpeh Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:00 pm

this is why we should be voice chatting, but i guess people are still afraid to do that for some reason......

anyways whatever it was just an idea
Derpeh
Derpeh
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:14 am

Derpeh wrote:this is why we should be voice chatting, but i guess people are still afraid to do that for some reason......

anyways whatever it was just an idea
We all agreed to do a voice chat... except you, you're not in the AoF group that was discussing that for some reason 0.o

Pretty much the only reason it didn't happen is that we were expecting Nick to be involved (leading rather) but he disappeared for the 800th time.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down