Latest topics
» Questionnare!
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 pm by Leonardo

» Current Games
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta


I have been awoken..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have been awoken..........

Post  Derph (old) on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am

After a long deep sleep in the darkness of no video game land for 4 months I, an ancient member of the clan AOF has finally arisen to meet his destiny. Some of you might have known me as DarthChode/LordDerp (but now going by nightmare), I was an active member for about 4 months a while ago or so and hopefully some of you can remember me.

Anyways so how the hell are you guys doing! Are you still playing jk2 cause Ive tried logging into the server multiple times over the past 2 weeks but no one is ever there. Ive also been peeking around the forums and noticed you guys are playing SWTOR which is cool cause I just got it a couple weeks ago and played it abit.

Anyways i guess im here cause im interested in joining again it would be great if I could and im so sorry I left, i cant even remember why i did, i just remember all the cool times with you guys. If i can rejoin I swear to never leave.

So what do you think? could you take back an old forgotten lonely member :\
avatar
Derph (old)

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 104
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  mcmonkey on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 am

If you log in to your old account, you'll notice it's still marked as a full AoF member.
More due to incompetence of the council than anything actually meaningful, but still.

Of course you can come back, we all remember you. Just re-apply.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  KaleSkylark on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 am

Uhhh should I even ask at all who this even is?. This isn't Baz is it?. Ether way though welcome back to AoF I guess.

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  mcmonkey on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 am

KaleSkylark wrote:Uhhh should I even ask at all who this even is?. This isn't Baz is it?. Ether way though welcome back to AoF I guess.
Assuming everything posted is true and this isn't some demonic scheme, this is a relatively awesome person that shouldn't be hated as much as you and baz are.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  KaleSkylark on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:37 am

Hated excuse me MC but I think that comment that you said abou me being hateful is a bit out of line. I am not hateful at all and you know it and I know that the others on AoF know that I am not. Stop jumping to such conclusions about me MC.

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Avenger on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 am

My man is back <3333
Use the old account brah


Last edited by Avenger on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Angelis on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 am

nightmare wrote:After a long deep sleep in the darkness of no video game land for 4 months I, an ancient member of the clan AOF has finally arisen to meet his destiny. Some of you might have known me as DarthChode/LordDerp (but now going by nightmare), I was an active member for about 4 months a while ago or so and hopefully some of you can remember me.

Anyways so how the hell are you guys doing! Are you still playing jk2 cause Ive tried logging into the server multiple times over the past 2 weeks but no one is ever there. Ive also been peeking around the forums and noticed you guys are playing SWTOR which is cool cause I just got it a couple weeks ago and played it abit.

Anyways i guess im here cause im interested in joining again it would be great if I could and im so sorry I left, i cant even remember why i did, i just remember all the cool times with you guys. If i can rejoin I swear to never leave.

So what do you think? could you take back an old forgotten lonely member :\


Derp a flerp... <3

avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Vader on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 am

nightmare wrote:nightmare
Oh boy, this will be confusing. I say wb even tho I haven't really heard much from you, however everyone says your a good guy. Smile
avatar
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 683
Join date : 2012-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Alta on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:30 am

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

_________________
[10:18:51 PM] mcmonkey: Alta is god
[8:37:45 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: > Types alta into name field
[8:37:49 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: autocorrects to god
[8:37:53 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: imokwiththis

[6:37:56 PM] mcmonkey: Teams with alta on them are unbeatable
[2:18:44 PM] (ง'̀-'́)ง The Alta (Owlta): Alta is love
[2:19:05 PM] mcmonkey: Alta is death
[2:19:12 PM] Venge: Alta is ..everything
[2:19:19 PM] mcmonkey: and alta is nothing
[2:19:20 PM] mcmonkey: amen

[6:21:34 AM] mcmonkey: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
[6:21:45 AM] mcmonkey: TODAY IS HAIL YOUR OVERLORD DAY
[6:21:50 AM] mcmonkey: It's also that every day
[6:21:54 AM] mcmonkey: but extra hail'ing today
[6:22:36 AM] mcmonkey: For the good lord altu hath risen from his rock that he hid behind or something because I'm still unclear on a lot of bible scenes
avatar
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

Posts : 636
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana

http://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Derph (old) on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 am

Thx MC il make a new app soon.

Kale dont worry im not Baz lol. What happened to him anyways?. Anyway It was along time ago so you wont remember me but strangely i remember your name. I think it was from before you were in this clan.

Avenger I don't use that account because I want to start fresh because im kinda a different person now (also i completely forgot my login info and not sure if there's a recovery or not!). Also im 18, same as before, why did you want to know?

And your hilarious angel
avatar
Derph (old)

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 104
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Avenger on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 am

Ohwell...i could have looked at your profile..thought you had a birthday
I am just too lazy,
Welcome back man <3
We will have a good time once again
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  KaleSkylark on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 am

I think I am gonna like this nightmare. Very Happy. As I was saying before great to see you nightmare I think we will get along quite well Smile

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  mcmonkey on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:25 pm

KaleSkylark wrote:Hated excuse me MC but I think that comment that you said abou me being hateful is a bit out of line. I am not hateful at all and you know it and I know that the others on AoF know that I am not. Stop jumping to such conclusions about me MC.
Did not say that.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Angelis on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:33 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
KaleSkylark wrote:Uhhh should I even ask at all who this even is?. This isn't Baz is it?. Ether way though welcome back to AoF I guess.
Assuming everything posted is true and this isn't some demonic scheme, this is a relatively awesome person that shouldn't be hated as much as you and baz are.



ummmm you say kale is hated as much as baz is

1. Is rude and apparently you have no respect for manners.

2. Is not true at all.

3. you are technically harassing Kale.

Stop being a jackass MC to other people and grow some manners. This is getting old.
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  KaleSkylark on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:04 am

I think MC has a really bad taste for us Washingtonians. Am just saying it. May not be the real reason just a hunch.

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Avenger on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:07 am

KaleSkylark wrote:I think MC has a really bad taste for us Washingtonians. Am just saying it. May not be the real reason just a hunch.
For everyone*
I think he wants to prove himself
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Derph (old) on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Stop da fighting!
avatar
Derph (old)

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 104
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  mcmonkey on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Avenger wrote:
KaleSkylark wrote:I think MC has a really bad taste for us Washingtonians. Am just saying it. May not be the real reason just a hunch.
For everyone*
I think he wants to prove himself
Luls, you two are weird. Maybe read anything ever I post ever?

I get really pissy around people who display incompetence and lack of intelligence.
How well I like you is exactly equal to how intelligent I perceive you to be.
Thus why I love Matt, tolerate Dudeman (Though he tries to ruin that by arguing with me), and am iffy on the rest of you...

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Leonardo on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Thats okay, I don't like cynical assholes, but I still talk to you ^_^

_________________




avatar
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : California, USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Angelis on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
Avenger wrote:
KaleSkylark wrote:I think MC has a really bad taste for us Washingtonians. Am just saying it. May not be the real reason just a hunch.
For everyone*
I think he wants to prove himself
Luls, you two are weird. Maybe read anything ever I post ever?

I get really pissy around people who display incompetence and lack of intelligence.
How well I like you is exactly equal to how intelligent I perceive you to be.
Thus why I love Matt, tolerate Dudeman (Though he tries to ruin that by arguing with me), and am iffy on the rest of you...

Its not how much you like someone that matters
Its how you treat them.

Just because you dislike kale does not give you the right to be mean/rude towards him. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Not by how much you like them.
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  A-doy on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, wb Derp <3333333333333

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  KaleSkylark on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Yes indef Yoda back to the topic at hand.

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been awoken..........

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum