/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Today's "Incident" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Today's "Incident"

5 posters

Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty Today's "Incident"

Post  Leonardo Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:56 am

Ezio, as much as some you *coughdudemancough* think made Peg go after us, did the right thing. He gave Peg a clear warning and he did not heed it. Be careful in the future though guys, lamers will do anything if they feel threatened or they are the butt of a joke for once.

Ez did his job, I blame him for nothing.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty Re: Today's "Incident"

Post  Xen Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 am

Is this Peg dude the reason the AoF server is down and I can't play with you guys? If he is, I want to royally screw him over....:S
Xen
Xen

http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty Peg:x dangerous threats

Post  A-doy Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 am

I must say this: i have some experience with him: he was laming me and my friendz in severe ways, he lamed for example Commander Bly - and Bly is girl in real life - so i tried to protect her from laming by dueling her (we also tried to go to UG srvr, cuz we were on SoL, but he caught us and HELD AS PRISONERS silent , YES UR EYES ARE RIGHT, AS PRISONERS !!!!)- and Peg:x went very mad and made dangerous threats:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad to us - that he will ban me and my friendz FOREVER from ANY server... - AND AS WARNING HE KICKED ME OFF UG SERVER (i said before being knocked off server this: i said we have freedom here and his answer was, lets find how ur freedom works)- i was able to connect back though - cuz i met founder of UG - Exspire - and he told me that Ex is leader (rank 5) and Peg:x (as rank 4) CANNOT do these actions without him cuz he needs Ex for everything. So i begged Ex as founder to ensure Peg:x from these actions, and Ex said I WILL ENSURE IT, so im very grateful for him, cuz he prooved wisdom which i cant say about Peg:x
If it was upon me Peg:x should receive BIG punishment.......so big that i cant find words for it..... Question
AND I ASK THIS: WHERE IS GAMING FREEDOM, WHERE IS FREEDOM AT ALL, WHERE ARE UR RIGHTFUL RIGHTS AT ALL??????
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 pm

There is freedom in the game yes, but Yoda, the most freedom you will ever get is on OUR server. See, we can back our sh*t up on our server, but off, we can only rely on our skills. The best thing to do is ignore, and just go about your way. You admirably played the hero, but unfortunately, Peg bested you. Try not to insult Peg either. I like the server crash-free.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty Peg:x dangerous threats

Post  A-doy Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Leo, read more carefully my message.....u cant understand how i and my friendz felt when we were being that severely abused....
I ACTED WISELY:
first: first what we did was trying to tell him to stop....so did my friendz.....we tried this many times.....BUT HE CONTINUED ABUSING Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
second : when that didnt work i tried to tell him not to abuse at least my friendz
third: it didnt work, he just abused more, including me more, THATS WHY I TRIED TO PROTECT THEM BY DUELING THEM
fourth:so AFTER i tried all means to stop him i started to call him ************.....

So yes gaming freedom, but when he trampled ur freedom in that way i have no word for him as *********** Evil or Very Mad
ITS EASY FOR U TO SAY IT WHEN U R SO SKILLED BUT TRY TO LIVE UP IN ME AND MY FRIEDNZ FEELINGZ AND THEN AND ONLY THEN U WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.....CUZ U MUST GO THRU THE VERY SAME EXPERIENCE TO UNDERSTAND IT

and u said i should ignore him.....YES I TRIED IT BUT HE PURSUED ME AND MY FRIEDNZ EVERYWHERE WE CAME OR WERE TRYIN TO HIDE!!! SO HOW THE HELL WE COULD IGNORE HIM?????????? Question Question Question
I DONT SAY IT ONLY FOR ME BUT FOR MY FRIENDZ!

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : one more thing)
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:02 am

Well Peg Is 1 person We Should not Indugle With. He Is Angry With You For The Reason Stated by You Above And Also Because You Helped Sage ( Sage Threatened Peg) When You Protected him in a Duel. So Its A Thing of the past now . You Are AoF now.Let it Go. We Cant Take Revenge Not At Least Now When We are .......... You Know What i Mean

Let It All Go Yoda. We Are With You. No One Can Touch You cheers
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty Re:Today´s incident

Post  A-doy Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 am

I know what u mean Av, but u werent the person who was so severely abused...Id be glad too if i could play games with u too, its good to have friendz like AoF, YES U MAY BE TRUE, I TRY TO LET IT,but some thingz cant be forgotten/forgiven...i have long and good memory for such severe abusing thingz.....U Know What I mean.....

I dont know what sage did to him, im not talkin about him, at that moment i had (i think) 3 friendz of mine on server with me AND THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (maybe except that they exist) TO PEG !!! AND HE THREATENED ALSO THEM !!!

P.S.it would be great if i had ur ICQ finally Very Happy

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : one more thing)
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Yoda, I dont think you understand lol. YOU WERE NOT ON OUR SERVER, THEREFORE, YOU CANT TELL HIM TO BACK DOWN. Lol, I didnt say what he did was right, just that careful who you pick fights with, becuase you might get your ass handed to you on fine china.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty todays incident

Post  A-doy Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm

No Leo U DONT UNDERSTAND, I DIDNT PICK FIGHT WITH HIM NOR I TRIED IT, I WAS GAMING WITH MY FRIENDZ AND CHATTING WHEN THAT $$$$ CAME AND BEGAN WITH THINGZ I DESCRIBED.

BTW LEO I TOLD EVERYTHING TO UG FOUNDERS (AND THEY ARE ALSO ADMINS) ABOUT HIM AND WHAT HE DID. AND TODAY WHEN I MET ONE OF THEM HE TOLD ME THAT PEG WAS STRIPPED OF ADMIN LVL AND RECEIVED BAN TOO

I SAID BACK THAT IM VERY GRATEFUL FOR IT - cuz he REALLY UNDERSTOOD MY FEELINGZ - WHATEVER SERVER I WAS ON

P.S. WHEN HE CAME YESTERDAY ON OUR SERVER I FELT VERY OFFENDED (though he might not find out it was me) AND ANGEL MANAGED SOMEHOW TO CALM ME DOWN

ALSO I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY U TALKED TO HIM WHEN I TOLD YA WHAT FOR ..... HE IS
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 am

So.....after receiceing that msg from ug founders i spose that i can finally (i hope so) play in peace....
Now (i hope) i can let it go....
Yoda END
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 am

It really is pointless trying to explain this concept to you -.-
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 am

I Agree Leo. -.-
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

Im not seeking explanation, i seek understanding.......i thought u have noticed and appreciated results of my efforts to do something with the severe abusing.... (u dont know how hard it could be).... and that u would say something about efforts/result and not about me....
evidently i was wrong

but we all should let it go....its pointless still to talk about it from whatever reason...its solved.....

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : let it go)
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Im a little offended yoda i cldnt do anything then even if i wnted to....So dont be pissed with me....and yes i may have been wrong to threaten peg but he sure as hell deserved aevry bit of it...and i hate the state my ****in big mouth put u guys in soz Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty Re:Today´s incident

Post  A-doy Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Angel i dont have any anger on u....how could i have...? u belong to my friendz.....to say... idk what u did to peg....
i was cared about my other friendz too...thats what makes friendship a friendship....
and im not blaming any1 from being indifferent about peg...this i will damn not dare to say...im lucky its solved
and ofc if i have same opinion as u about him.....

if its solved (as is) lets talk about thingz that we have pleasure of....what u think Question
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

YEa hey im online now come meet me at aof
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

What Peg did was out of line, and we are all glad you took care of the situation. Just in the future, try to only attack lamers on our server, or until someone teaches you the neccessary skills to defend yourself.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty peg

Post  A-doy Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Leo i didnt attack peg.....i did absolutely nothing to him.....absolutely nothing.....i didnt even think about attackin him....
But im glad for at least few words of appreciation....i did it not only for myself but as u know for friendz

NOW ALL LET GO THIS THEME
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 am

Did you attack him while "defending" Bly? Sorry last question.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Today's "Incident" Empty peg

Post  A-doy Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:54 am

No Leo.....peg was abusing Bly so i decided to protect her by dueling her and NOT by attacking peg.....
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm

..............Okay. I'll be watching..
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother