/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!

+3
mcmonkey
Prov
Xen
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  Empty [ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!

Post  Xen Sat May 19, 2012 7:49 pm

EDIT BY MODERATORS: Turns out this was just a prank. Nothing to see here. Move along.
- Dudeman

Okay, so on the afternoon of Saturday, May 19th, 2012 two guys Twitch and someone else from somewhere called I.A. came on and hacked AoF claiming they had MCMonkey's password (MC I hope you change your password so they don't find it EVER AGAIN :/ )).

They hacked the server with MC's pass, banned everyone, I logged back in (I had met a guy on CE who recognized my AoF tags and dueled me, won, and we got in a "verbal" spat over if AoF was good or not. He said "You suck" and I said "Thank you for the compliment. I'll go back to where I'm appreciated now. Good day." Well he brought a buddy, this Twitch character, and anyway, took over the server and made it all weird.

At one point, they switched back to the Yavin_Temple map and switched from the really weird disruptors-only/timescale-reallyfast thing they had it on for awhile and the speed of the game went back to normal. I challenged Twitch (the guy who was logged in as level 6 admin [MC I guess)] to a duel. I demanded he and I both logout before we began dueling (to prevent any amfury use in there from him). The stipulations were that if I won, they would both leave the server, and if I lost then they would ban me. Well GUESS WHAT? I FRICKING WON. I lunged and chatkilled Twitch (I was desperate and they DID say they approved of laming beforehand) and they left. I even logged back in and waited for 5 minutes afterwards but they didn't come back (at least during that time period).

IMPORTANT NOTE THOUGH: MCMONKEY CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks and sorry for rambling,

Bazookapc, Brother of AoF forever. Smile
Xen
Xen

http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  Empty Re: [ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!

Post  Prov Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm

bazookapc wrote:They hacked the server with MC's pass, banned everyone, I logged back in

Wait...if they banned everyone, how were you still there?

Oh, and also - I know of no "IA" other than the Instagib Assassins, which is part of AoF. It's rather unlikely that any members of IA would do this (except one perhaps). Could you remember the username of whoever the other IA person was?
Assuming this is legit

Last edited by Dudeman on Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  Empty Re: [ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!

Post  mcmonkey Sat May 19, 2012 8:49 pm

-Twitch is probably Twitchy, which is actually Ezio
-Ezio is a level FIVE admin, not SIX.
-My account, dudeman's account, and altair's account (the level 6's) have not been accessed in over 4 hours. (Dudeman's hasn't been touched in over a day)
-"weird disruptors-only/timescale-reallyfast" that is called Insta. Ezio has the command for it.
-My password is secure
-Nobody new is banned.
-IA is part of AoF
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sat May 19, 2012 8:54 pm

There's also the Twitch who created Twimod (aka ouned, I believe) although it's super duper extremely unlikely that he'd do this. I'm not trying to imply that you're a liar, bazooka, but I'm apparently what you said happened either didn't happen or happened completely differently than how you're saying it did.

Also, mcmonkey, I don't suppose that you could check the logs and see if anybody matching who bazooka said joined joined/talked in the server?

Also also, I believe that Ezio's name is actually "Twichy". Yes, no second t, and he rarely uses it.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Dudeman wrote:There's also the Twitch who created Twimod (aka ouned, I believe)
He doesn't go by the name Twitch anymore.
although it's super duper extremely unlikely that he'd do this.
You've obviously never met him. Though he'd likely do far worse and not stop over the results of a duel.

Also, mcmonkey, I don't suppose that you could check the logs and see if anybody matching who bazooka said joined joined/talked in the server?
Working on it.. takes a while.. big logs...

Also also, I believe that Ezio's name is actually "Twichy". Yes, no second t, and he rarely uses it.
Bazook does not have good memory. 'Twichy' could be easily misremembered as 'twitch' ..
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat May 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Guys, this was me and avenger playing a HUGE joke BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, we apologize for the confusing, but we found it quite hilarious xD
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Why am I not surprised?
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im sorry xD
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sat May 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Knew it.

- How did you convince him you were logged into my account?
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Was logged in before hand, just said we had your password xD
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 pm

So, you were actually logged in as you and just acted as if you were logged in as mcmonkey?
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Pretty much xD
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 pm

*sigh*
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Sat May 19, 2012 9:12 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry guys ..had to do it.....

though was much fun...

Sorry again

BAHAHAHAHA xD
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Xen Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Did you do this just to fool me? Heh, I seriously thought the server was being hacked all that time. Then who did I defeat in that duel? Ezio or Avenger? :/

Sorry for getting all worked up. I actually thought I was helping AoF by notifying you all of an attack on the server.

In future, if this happens again, I will wait for MC to login and find what's what from what instead of posting an incoherent cry in the forums.

Again, apologies,

Bazookapc
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sat May 19, 2012 9:17 pm

To this whole scenario:

[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO-_HZMLOs7k9Kf4rOqqQ4d1FKlmajNmRUJlSEgXwwRQE1ovgjow

Yeah, bazook, if this happens again, pm mcmonkey and I/Alta.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Xen Sun May 20, 2012 5:28 am

Yeah well, you should've seen my face when "Ezio" claimed he had hacked the AoF server:

[ACTUALLY JUST A PRANK] AHH!! PEOPLE HACKED THE SERVER WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK!!!  Wtf

Razz
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sun May 20, 2012 6:07 am

@Bazook - I, too, spontaneously morph into a cat when shocked.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sun May 20, 2012 11:54 am

Yea sorry guys i was in on it 2...they said that thier tldr of the whole gag that wanted them to hack the server was called daggolin...so i reconected just for my laughs but im sorry it was just so damn funny bahahahahaahhhaaa

sorry guys i had too much scotch yesterday

JK
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Wed May 23, 2012 1:32 am

I'd just like to point out that, that was a dick move. Cmon...the poor guy just came back and you did this to him?

Disappointing.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed May 23, 2012 5:42 pm

*notes leo's inactivity then demotion* That was disappointing? this was just a joke, would have done it to anyone who came on server who didn't know of IA.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Wed May 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Ezio wrote:*notes leo's inactivity then demotion* That was disappointing? this was just a joke, would have done it to anyone who came on server who didn't know of IA.

I don't see what Leo's previous demotion has to do with anything relating to this.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed May 23, 2012 5:57 pm

returning to AoF and being displeased/disappointed.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 pm

I still don't get it. So bazook is active for a bit after a while, and Leo is active for a bit after a while...the similarities seem to end there.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed May 23, 2012 6:00 pm

...nvm -_-
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next