/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Make it something you could dance to... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Make it something you could dance to...

+4
mcmonkey
TheChosenOne
Vader
Nick
8 posters

Go down

Make it something you could dance to... Empty Make it something you could dance to...

Post  Nick Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:16 pm

It's come to my attention, that I'm not active where people want me to be, and I'm not as life-less as people hope, to be on when its convenient for the masses.

This is goodbye.
Someone write my memoir, or a song...
but make it something you could dance to.

Peace and Love to you all,
Ezio.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Make it something you could dance to... Empty Re: Make it something you could dance to...

Post  Vader Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:34 pm

NUUUUU, my canadian brother. Why you do dis? D:

Other people aren't that active either. Besides you can always come on whenever you can. D:
Vader
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Make it something you could dance to... Empty Re: Make it something you could dance to...

Post  TheChosenOne Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:37 pm

no

how about no

absolutely unacceptable

not gonna work

is this a joke sick joke

no

;_;

Last edited by TheChosenOne on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fuck you because im upset)
TheChosenOne
TheChosenOne
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : North Carolina, USA, --------- switched to a computer now, no more toaster

http://puu.sh/aVAST

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 pm

What are you talking about? We're /all/ inactive /everywhere/.

We (prov and I) had fun playing with you as recently as a few days ago. And a few days before that. And before that.

Like, consistent fun-having at an average rate better than the rest of AoF ATM.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:16 am

mcmonkey wrote:What are you talking about? We're /all/ inactive /everywhere/.

We (prov and I) had fun playing with you as recently as a few days ago. And a few days before that. And before that.

Like, consistent fun-having at an average rate better than the rest of AoF ATM.

Heck, Even I am more inactive than him. -_-

Nick what the fuck is happening to you? Why do you always leave?
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:20 pm

I kinda don't understand what you mean again...
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:22 pm

I'll still game...just feel like its more pressure with the tags is all :3 not gonna just disappear...just not gonna classify myself 'AoF'
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:29 am

More pressure with tags on? Sorry but i dont understand at all..
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Of course you don't understand #SoL

Now get off my back about it.

(Feel free to lock this post Mr.Admins.)
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Er, I was going to say it would make more sense for people like me and yod since we are in SoL. There would be more pressure on us, due to SoL being picky about joining things. However, you don't have a reason to feel pressured.
Vader
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 pm

The second I leave, all I hear is 'You didn't have to be active, you were more active than most...'

Every. Damn. Day. before I left I was told 'You're so inactive Surprised' 'Come back again this month?' shit like that. That's pressure. That's expectations/wishes that I don't wanna deal with.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 am

Unknown wrote:Of course you don't understand #SoL

Now get off my back with it

Wat?? Now i totally dont understand. And why the heck you are dragging SoL here?

If you felt pressured and have totally bad mood because of it its your business but dont direct it on me. I never told you you are inactive as fuck or never was forcing you to come back fyi sir

If people were asking you every day multiple times to stop being inactive that sure may not feel well. I can only guess that they simply had their expectations when couple of weeks ago you announced big plans but little of it happened. Also people wished to play with you from what all i could see
If you had busy irl days you could say. Im sure they would understand.
Ragequit never solved problems
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:33 pm

"Had big plans that never happened"

I don't recall you being on the AoF jk2 server ONCE in the past 2 months - How would you even know if something happened on there?

I'm directing it at you, because oh look, you're the only person commenting! Holy poo!
This is why I'm done, pointless bickering made by one person's negative-seeming-attitude.

Just stop. please.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:17 am

Unknown wrote:"Had big plans that never happened"

I don't recall you being on the AoF jk2 server ONCE in the past 2 months - How would you even know if something happened on there?
I was couple of times on server (twice even during RP ongoing) but your ass cant remember it because it was afk ALL THE TIME. Plus i was checking server 1st-2nd day if someone pops up. I once saw you and wanted to play with you but guess what? You were afk all the time again. Still i waited if you come back but you didnt so i left.

Also i DIDNT say the plans never happened. I said LITTLE. Learn to distinguish between these words.

One more observation, its you sir, with the pointless bickering negative-seeming-attitude now here. To quote you, just stop. And calm down please
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:20 pm

You missed the quote part of the quote".
I was AFK because what relevance did you have to anything I wanted to do?
I was AFK doing ranks, creating ideas, and waiting for someone who I wanted there to come on.

I'm negative because you do this to me. Not like I started this...
I don't even understand why you're upset, why can't you just let me leave?
Daddy issues, or some unresolved anger?

Oh also, about your yodaland tour, I was never busy - I just don't give a ****.
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Unknown wrote:I was AFK because what relevance did you have to anything I wanted to do?
What about playing with you?
Unknown wrote:I was AFK doing ranks, creating ideas, and waiting for someone who I wanted there to come on.
Then where are they? I never saw anything. Also I was checking server every day on master server list. 99 % of time no one (including you) was there.
Unknown wrote:I'm negative because you do this to me. Not like I started this...
I don't even understand why you're upset, why can't you just let me leave?
You didn't start? lol
To your information im not upset. Im just tired of this, as is everyone else, with you leaving, returning and leaving again every while. So issues, or some unresolved anger?

Unknown wrote:Oh also, about your yodaland tour, I was never busy - I just don't give a ****.
You wish
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:52 pm

This is getting locked, now.

I'm disappointed.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:45 pm

It seems my return must come sooner.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down