/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Activate Insta On The Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Activate Insta On The Server

Go down

Activate Insta On The Server Empty Activate Insta On The Server

Post  mcmonkey Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

MASSIVE MODERATOR EDIT ENSUING:

Only admins can call votes, and only high members can activate Instagib and LMS.

If you want insta activated, you should ask one of the higher admins (Altair, Ezio, Dudeman, Leo) or mcmonkey.
Calling a poll for insta on the server is usually required in order for the higher admins to activate insta. In the console, type /callvote poll (Poll text [usually something like "Insta?"]). If the poll passes, insta should subsequently be activated by the capable admin. If the poll fails or ties, the game will remain as it is. Please do not spam votes - vote spam will be ignored by admins.

- Dudeman
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down