/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!)

Go down

Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) Empty Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!)

Post  Prov Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 am

Have a screenshot of the game you want to show off? Did you take a picture of some sweet design you made, something hilarious someone said, or an epic pose you made with emotes? Post it in this thread, your center for all things screenshot-related! Very Happy

Post any screenshots you've taken of the game (as long as they're appropriate) in this thread. Please make a new topic for each screenshot.

Enjoy your screenery!

Last edited by Dudeman on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Screenshots! Submit some! (plus some tips!) Empty Some tips...

Post  Prov Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 am

Here are some tips you might want to follow while taking screenshots in jk2.
Open the console (Shift + ~) and type:

/cg_draw2d 0 This will get rid of your HUD (the health, armor and stuff). /cg_draw2d 1 to fix.

/cg_fpls 1 This will show your view in first person if you have your lightsaber equipped. Useful for providing an unobstructed view of items. /cg_fpls 0 to fix.

You can take commands using the /screenshot command in your console. You might find it more convenient (and aesthetically pleasing) to bind a key to this command, so that you can just press a button and you get a screenshot, with no console obstructing your view.
For example: To bind the "F3" key to the /screenshot command, in the console you would type:

/bind f3 screenshot

Now, whenever you press the "F3" button (or whatever button you chose in place of F3) you will take a screenshot.

You can usually find your screenshots in your Gamedata folder, in folder with the name of the server mod. For example, to find screenshots taken on the AoF server, you would go to Gamedata -> twifire. Once in the twifire folder, you will find a folder named screenshots. Your screenshots will be in this folder.

If you have anything else you feel needs to be added to this, or if I messed up (which is likely), please PM me and I will add it to this message.

Thanks!

Last edited by Dudeman on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Increased info)
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down