/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news.....

5 posters

Go down

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... Empty Meanwhile....in recent gaming news.....

Post  Uberist Wed May 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... Tumblr_inline_mn6x67NThX1qz4rgp
Uberist
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... Empty Re: Meanwhile....in recent gaming news.....

Post  T-Bones Fri May 24, 2013 8:34 am

I dont get it?.......
T-Bones
T-Bones

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... Empty Re: Meanwhile....in recent gaming news.....

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 pm

There going 'downhill'
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sat May 25, 2013 12:00 am

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:There going 'downhill'

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... 2V4CJ
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberist Sat May 25, 2013 1:20 am

Prov wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:There going 'downhill'

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... 2V4CJ

I was waiting for this.

Also, historically, not a good sign when Prov uses these.
Uberist
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  T-Bones Sat May 25, 2013 3:12 am

Well considering I never went uphill with Nintendo due to the fact I still and will always have my NES! My knowledge of Nintendo tech is very limited.
T-Bones
T-Bones

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberist Sat May 25, 2013 4:06 am

T-Bones wrote:Well considering I never went uphill with Nintendo due to the fact I still and will always have my NES! My knowledge of Nintendo tech is very limited.

Basically, if you wish to invest in the home gaming market again. You might want to go PC and/or Nintendo, as Microsoft has flopped and Sony probably won't do much better. But it's still too soon to tell for that.

And by PC I mean go out and buy/build your own gaming PC.
Uberist
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  T-Bones Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 am

BazookapcLikesMen wrote:
T-Bones wrote:Well considering I never went uphill with Nintendo due to the fact I still and will always have my NES! My knowledge of Nintendo tech is very limited.

Basically, if you wish to invest in the home gaming market again. You might want to go PC and/or Nintendo, as Microsoft has flopped and Sony probably won't do much better. But it's still too soon to tell for that.

And by PC I mean go out and buy/build your own gaming PC.

I didnt realize Sony was doing that bad. And Microsoft still has all their other technologies that have nothing to do with gaming. Good to know however I have already decided to stick to PC gaming. Very Happy

-Dedicated to all Mac haters out there. Cool

Meanwhile....in recent gaming news..... Cal10

Please ignore the Windows XP sign at the top as it will be somewhat of a contradiction to those of you who thought that OS was shitt..
T-Bones
T-Bones

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Sat May 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Please ignore the Windows XP sign at the top as it will be somewhat of a contradiction to those of you who thought that OS was shitt..
Anyone who thinks XP is/was **** (Please do not swear) knows nothing about computers and is **** (Please do not swear) themselves.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sun May 26, 2013 1:18 am

mcmonkey wrote:
Anyone who thinks XP is/was **** (Please do not swear) knows nothing about computers and is **** (Please do not swear) themselves.

XP is not shit.

XP is THE shit.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberist Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 am

Prov wrote:XP is not shit.

XP is THE shit.

This. So many good times had.
Uberist
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down