/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups

+12
Derpeh
Prov
Black ASSassin
Angelis
A-doy
T-Bones
Avenger
mcmonkey
Nick
Vader
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
Leonardo
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 Empty Re: May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Tue May 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Angelis wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
Angelis wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
Not taking anything away from Prov he was nailing asses, and not saying it's 100 percent positive, but he probably wouldn't have made it to the final round had round 3 been Rain vs Prov.
you are to confident in your clan mates ability... if you didnt know this already almost every one of the AoF members who participated were extremely rusty. not saying we are were just most... atleast i think O.O

Avenger wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:anyway, next time the blackie wont be as rusty as the blackie was because when the blackie isnt rusty the blackie is just black
that just made my day. One of the many reasons why I love you<3. I bet girls would die to sleep with that afro hidden in your pants.
lol <3

Also the fact that two of our best duelers did not even show (Micr0 and Leo)

I could back it up if you'd like? Wink. I sort of got that impression when yall kept saying it ingame, lol. My members other than me and dude, were as well, up to the point we were invited to Solomon Tournament, from that point I made an announcement on our forums saying we were holding practices immediately at the JKO server. Before that announcement though Rain & Trix hadn't been playing except on occasions. Me and Dude had one instance we actually practiced saber, which he posted, other than that we just practiced our Force, our clans specialty/focal point. And Lawliet nor Anakin/Yelawolf showed up for JSO for us. And Yelawolf is arguably better than Trixsta.

I have dueled yelawolf on either ug or sol cannot remember. And beatin him several times.

Same yelawolf? Were talking about LilBuff, Slayer, hes never actually gone by Yelawolf just a heads up lol... He was 'going' to use that as his nickname for JSO, but he went with classic Anakin. Cause he's retired/reserved LilBuff for ,if past times and Slayer is used elsewhere...

Last edited by E-N-O-M-I-S-S on Tue May 14, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups - Page 4 Empty Re: May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups

Post  Leonardo Tue May 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Angel knows what he said. I saw it too.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Tue May 14, 2013 11:08 pm

He's never actually 'used' or 'worn' Yelawolf... So how would this be? lol
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue May 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Used like a condom Jhera. Like. A. Condom.
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Tue May 14, 2013 11:14 pm

I like where this is going ;]
WHERE DO YOU LIVE LEO
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 am

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:I like where this is going ;]
WHERE DO YOU LIVE LEO

Calm down bro....Talking of condoms and then asking where he lives is.. a lot Awkward..
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Wed May 15, 2013 4:23 am

Kinda the point. Catch on?
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Wed May 15, 2013 7:05 am

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:He's never actually 'used' or 'worn' Yelawolf... So how would this be? lol

I have known lilbuff for a couple of years now. Dueled him alot, was not very hard.

and he went by yelawolf alot on SoL back when it was active.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Wed May 15, 2013 11:27 am

It's still very active on the daily and he goes in as /ce/Slayer' . But we'll have to see this in action ^^, are you all available this weekend? Friday, Saturday, Sunday in particular / 17th, 18th or 19th? We could schedule this clan vs clan event. We've been voting on which type of tournament style here: http://jedisithorder.justboard .net/t118-possible-clan-tournament-1v1-or-tffa-aof-vs-jso

So far 2 votes for Team FFA Clan War Tournamental and 2 votes for 1v1 Traditional. Feel free to register, post a reply, and vote. Lawliet and speaking of Buff, still need to vote.
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Wed May 15, 2013 6:15 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:I like where this is going ;]
WHERE DO YOU LIVE LEO

Eh. Sorry I'm seeing someone xD
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4