/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta

5 posters

Go down

The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta Empty The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta

Post  Alta Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:40 pm

This it guys! Tournament will start at 7:30 P.M. US Central time. 2:30AM Yoda's time. Very Happy <3

The tournament will be in a custom built arena, TRIPLE, yes TRIPLE Elimination.
Referee's will be Altair and Eagle, bracket keeper Alta.

The First Round Matchups:

Ezio versus Avenger
Sage versus Swordahan
Bazooka versus Leonardo
BYE: Yoda

Draw was picked at random.
Prize will be announced at the end of the tourney.

EDIT: The tourney will take place at Yavin_Final.

Best of luck to all our combatants! Registration closes an hour before the tournament.
Alta
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta Empty Re: The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta

Post  yusuf of aof Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 pm

I would like in on this tournament. I believe that I have administered the skills for usage in this tournament and can and will win.

yusuf of aof

Back to top Go down

The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta Empty Re: The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta

Post  Nick Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Ya no GTFO steve -_-
Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 am

Sad Are You All Kidding me guys Ezio vs Me , Sad Sad

Well i Will Give him a good fight though

Last edited by Avenger on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

The Solomon Invitational Draws! Updated frequently by Alta Empty YavinTourney

Post  A-doy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 am

Im lookin foward to it, i play shortly though, so at least i collect some experience Very Happy Very Happy
(oh the time shift Arrow )
Yoda

BTW: just in case, sometimes i have connection problems to connect to AoF srvr, so if that problem occurs, some1 find me on other srvr so we can make it out

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possible connection problems)
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down