/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
no more mcmonkey I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

no more mcmonkey

+5
A-doy
Prov
Micr0
Avenger
mcmonkey
9 posters

Go down

no more mcmonkey Empty no more mcmonkey

Post  mcmonkey Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Well, you all hated me.. mostly for nonsense reasons.
I'm leaving.

If you want a reason, here's a few:
I am lied to constantly in AoF.
I am joked about behind my back.
Every time I trust, I am betrayed.
If a player jumps in front of my rocket, they call it laming. I call it suicide, but AoF calls it laming.
If an admin abuses Twifire admin commands, is it their fault? No, according to AoF, it is my fault because I created Twifire.
If I force push a player who kicked me, I call it a normal response. AoF calls it admin abuse.
If the majority of the players in a server agree to a temporary change in server settings, I call it having fun. AoF calls it ban-worthy misuse of admin.
If I visit the forums of another clan and post something slightly negative, I call it a warning. AoF and former AoF call it an attack.

In [HACKS], I led the clan directly and completely. If there was a problem, I fix the problem. If there was a question, I answer the question. If something is needed, I made sure the need was met. Everyone loved it. But soon the love went away. A faction was born within [HACKS], a faction dedicated to a [HACKS] without me. They were called AoF. I decided to let them leave... in fact, I kicked them out. They quickly realized they needed me. I came back... but this time in as a guardian, as a helper. I protected them from threats, I helped them with their own problems. They loved it. But soon that love died as well. They began to hate me. Did I change, or did they? I do not know, I will never know. Instead I now decide it is time once more for me to fade away, leave them to survive on their own... I will not lead them, I will not guard them, I will not help them. Let's see how they do.

I've released Twifirev1000 and TPM source/notes, BTW.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

no more mcmonkey Empty Re: no more mcmonkey

Post  Avenger Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Well Monkey ,i am not going to deny that we had Problems....well,i hope we will remain friends....i got your xfire...
See ya soon man <3
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Micr0 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Mc, Me and Avenger were there and you lamed me and him with rockets, We jumped in front of it once, and you just started shooting us with rockets. And doing the >Very Happy.
Mc i don't hate you, i respect you for your computer skills, you would be a awesome AoF member if you try not to be such a smart ass all the time..
But i guess you would rather leave, Peace.

~Amon

Micr0
Micr0

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

We had good times and we had bad times, mcmonkey. Farewell, and have fun elsewhere.
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:11 am

I never said i hate u....nor i told u i respect u in general (ur comp skills ur neat modding ur doin (for example the X-wing in KoP base) and for other features u possess) so i now say it (soz i didnt tell u it yet mc...my bad)
**** (Please do not swear) happens....not only in-game but also in real life...
For all of u: Rather realize that real-life problems are much more important or bigger or..(i dont know if i spelled it correctly so i hope u all understand what i mean)....
If something happens in-game its nothing in comparison to real life...if ur killed in-game u can live with it..but if ur killed in real life.....Realize this...
Mc dont leave i <3 u

In second movie of Harry Potter Dumbledore once said this (i dont remember exact words): If there will be just one student who will need me I wont leave the school ....

Enough of my philosophy.....
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 am

well all the times i remember with u werent bad, they were quite decent in my opinion. well u will be missed. well at least by me. peace monkey.
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 am

....sigh
mcmonkey....dont do it....
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Xen Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Erm.....MC as one favor to a FORMER AoF guy, could you please please pretty please help me figure out why the new Twifire mod won't load on my computer?

I replaced the old Twifire folder with the new one and the source folder. I then went like I was going to start a server (un-dedicated to play by myself) and it sticks on the Starting Up screen. I obviously did something wrong, and am a total moron. What did I do wrong?
Xen
Xen

http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Amon wrote:Mc, Me and Avenger were there and you lamed me and him with rockets, We jumped in front of it once, and you just started shooting us with rockets. And doing the >Very Happy.
Mc i don't hate you, i respect you for your computer skills, you would be a awesome AoF member if you try not to be such a smart ass all the time..
But i guess you would rather leave, Peace.

~Amon

Pure Poetry.

Well Monkey, is this really it? Cuz last time that didn't work out. We had a good run and thanks for all you have done for us. It really wouldn't be the same without you, no matter how many jokes we did behind your back. Thanks for everything.

-Leo-
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 am

O._.o. This was a loong long time ago.

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down