/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam

Go down

The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam Empty The (not so) Elusive Uber, AoF on Steam

Post  Uberist Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:47 am

Since I'm hardly on the forums I figure I might as well share my Steam profile, as well as encourage the creation of a Steam account for those who don't.

So my Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bronyist/

I play games, all kinds, just maybe not some of the ones listed.  As they may be currently uninstalled.  I also up for trading, if you're into that (pls trade wit meh plox).  Or if you just wanna talk to me, talk to me, just bring something interesting to talk about.

Prov, Chos, Nick, mcmonkey, Alta, Angel, and others are also on Steam.  And sometimes, a few of us play games together.  Sometimes.

Steam is the best way to reach me and other members of AoF, other than Skype and maybe here.

AoF Steam profiles (add these cool ass people):
Uber
Prov
Alta
Chos
Nick
mcmonkey
Angel
Leo

AoF Steam Group
Uberist
Uberist