» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta

May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: May Solomon Tournament Sign Ups

Post  Leonardo on Sun May 12, 2013 2:10 am

JSO could always hold a tournament, and I will gladly show up to that.

Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader on Sun May 12, 2013 8:44 am

http://assassinbrotherhood.forumotion.com/t935-update-on-vadevade
Stupid reason is stupid but it's the truth. (I wouldn't be surprised if ppl laugh at my failure, cuz I did when i read it over..)

Oh and, nice job Prov!
And congratz Trix!
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy on Sun May 12, 2013 9:20 am

Leonardo wrote:JSO could always hold a tournament, and I will gladly show up to that.
Same here

Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Vader on Sun May 12, 2013 10:02 am

A-doy wrote:
Leonardo wrote:JSO could always hold a tournament, and I will gladly show up to that.
Same here

Don't have it too soon tho. D:
Jk, you guys could do it, while I spectate it.
Vader
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Sun May 12, 2013 12:47 pm

I am very sad I could not show. I had to help my grandmother pack up so she could move, and spent the night at her house.

Way to go Trix, and good job everyone.
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S on Sun May 12, 2013 12:55 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:Damn Trix is too good with the yellow DFA. Congrats, blew me out first round! We should schedule a clan vs clan tournament, in either Force OR Saber. I'd PREFER Force. But am also up for saber. I didn't like the whole AoF vs AoF and JO vs SO and so forth match ups. But your right McMonk, it did say Solomon Tournament, not JSO vs AoF tournament. I, we, are just a competitive clan, which disappointed me when Angel & Leo couldn't show ^^
Can't have you thinking JSO beat AoF when some of our strongest members didn't even show.

By no means do I think that, it is called SOLOmon Tournament. After all two more of our good players weren't present either, one didn't even sign up.. (Lawliet and Anakin/Yelawolf)
Not taking anything away from Prov he was nailing asses, and not saying it's 100 percent positive, but he probably wouldn't have made it to the final round had round 3 been Rain vs Prov. But your statement practically admittingly said it right there you didn't want 2 JSO being finalists against each other. Not to mention how you pinned me first round against our best duelist / the champion. And I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I just found the line ups to be not so randomized or computer generated as claimed to be. Regardless, past aside, let's look to the future. What day works best for everyone if we are to schedule a clan vs clan tournament? And will this be saber or force? Dueling / 1v1 style or more TFFA all out brawl tournament style?
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo on Sun May 12, 2013 2:38 pm

We could have different competitions? Force fighting and dueling? Just to even it out

Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey on Sun May 12, 2013 2:57 pm

And I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I just found the line ups to be not so randomized or computer generated as claimed to be.
I don't know how skilled anyone is, and I didn't bother reading through the posts in this topic. I used a computer generated randomizer for the first round, the second round was mostly computer-random with some manual adjustment due to people being AFK and also the bracket was missized. Round 3 I just went with what first popped into my head + threw in an extra nub because the missized bracket. Round 4, there wasn't any choice anyway...
Sorry that it wasn't as fair as it could have been had I personally picked them instead of leaving it to a computer.

... if we get a tourney like this with exactly 16 people and nobody AFKing without warning, we can do 100% computer random.

We could have different competitions? Force fighting and dueling? Just to even it out
I think AoF should continue doing the Solomon duel tourneys monthly, and JSO could start organizing an open force-fight tourney - and, of course, both clans participate in the other's tourney.

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin on Sun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

anyway, next time the blackie wont be as rusty as the blackie was because when the blackie isnt rusty the blackie is just black
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S on Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 pm

mcmonkey wrote: We could have different competitions? Force fighting and dueling? Just to even it out
I think AoF should continue doing the Solomon duel tourneys monthly, and JSO could start organizing an open force-fight tourney - and, of course, both clans participate in the other's tourney.

Leo, I'd like that!
McMonkey that is definitely a possibility, and I like the idea and we'll probably enforce it. But before the open ended tourneys, I would like to still schedule a clan match of a sort. Competition and challenges are just so much more fun and appealing IMO and others within our clan that agree. So maybe a force fighting tournament AND a sabering tournament CLAN vs CLAN. Now that that's established.. How are these dates: May 16th-20th for you guys - THIS MONTH? That's a 4 day span of possibility. IF and when that's established, the only last thing to question so far is what type? 1v1 tournamental style or more of a Team FFA clan war type brawl where clans just all out destroy each other on bespin in all honesty XD. (1 round of force & 1 round of saber), unless yall have more time, we can prolong it. If we do the TFFA clan war type brawl, now that is something that definitely calls upon equal numbers and no non show ups... Tournamental style can generally proceed without equal numbers because it's still a 1 on 1 WHO is better without being gang raped by multiple people which happens in TFFA's...
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy on Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Leonardo wrote:We could have different competitions? Force fighting and dueling? Just to even it out
Yep, and i think someone mentioned also instagib, so we could make instagib tourney as well.

Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S on Sun May 12, 2013 6:46 pm

A-doy wrote:
Leonardo wrote:We could have different competitions? Force fighting and dueling? Just to even it out
Yep, and i think someone mentioned also instagib, so we could make instagib tourney as well.

Are you available May 16th-20th Yoda?
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey on Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 pm

I'd rather not do clan vs. clan battles... just last-man-standing style tourneys.

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger on Mon May 13, 2013 2:01 am

Black ASSassin wrote:anyway, next time the blackie wont be as rusty as the blackie was because when the blackie isnt rusty the blackie is just black
that just made my day. One of the many reasons why I love you<3. I bet girls would die to sleep with that afro hidden in your pants.
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 am

Avenger wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:anyway, next time the blackie wont be as rusty as the blackie was because when the blackie isnt rusty the blackie is just black
that just made my day. One of the many reasons why I love you<3. I bet girls would die to sleep with that afro hidden in your pants.

*cough* very small afro *cough*
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S on Mon May 13, 2013 6:58 am

mcmonkey wrote:I'd rather not do clan vs. clan battles... just last-man-standing style tourneys.
We just did that and it turned out the 'randomized' 'computer generated line ups' were not so random. This way, everything's layed out plainly and obviously. Not to mention it's more competitive this way. But you don't even play in the tournaments, so why exactly does it beckon you in any form? Just curious.

Also go here to see discussion and votes towards the tournament. Feel free to register, vote yourself and post with a response to your vote : http://jedisithorder.justboard .net/t118-possible-clan-tournament-1v1-or-tffa-aof-vs-jso#415
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy on Mon May 13, 2013 10:56 am

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:Are you available May 16th-20th Yoda?
Maybe i could make it 16th or 20th. We can talk about it somewhere (e.g. on server or new topic), others may join as well

Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov on Mon May 13, 2013 4:20 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
Not taking anything away from Prov he was nailing asses, and not saying it's 100 percent positive, but he probably wouldn't have made it to the final round had round 3 been Rain vs Prov.

Oh, I completely agree. I didn't think I'd make it past round 1, tbh.

How does the Force feel?
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin on Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
Not taking anything away from Prov he was nailing asses, and not saying it's 100 percent positive, but he probably wouldn't have made it to the final round had round 3 been Rain vs Prov.
you are to confident in your clan mates ability... if you didnt know this already almost every one of the AoF members who participated were extremely rusty. not saying we are were just most... atleast i think O.O

Avenger wrote:
lol <3
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Tue May 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Black ASSassin wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
you are to confident in your clan mates ability... if you didnt know this already almost every one of the AoF members who participated were extremely rusty. not saying we are were just most... atleast i think O.O

Avenger wrote:
lol <3

Also the fact that two of our best duelers did not even show (Micr0 and Leo)
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S on Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Angelis wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:

Avenger wrote:
lol <3

I could back it up if you'd like? Wink. I sort of got that impression when yall kept saying it ingame, lol. My members other than me and dude, were as well, up to the point we were invited to Solomon Tournament, from that point I made an announcement on our forums saying we were holding practices immediately at the JKO server. Before that announcement though Rain & Trix hadn't been playing except on occasions. Me and Dude had one instance we actually practiced saber, which he posted, other than that we just practiced our Force, our clans specialty/focal point. And Lawliet nor Anakin/Yelawolf showed up for JSO for us. And Yelawolf is arguably better than Trixsta.
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
Angelis wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:

Avenger wrote:
lol <3

I could back it up if you'd like? Wink. I sort of got that impression when yall kept saying it ingame, lol. My members other than me and dude, were as well, up to the point we were invited to Solomon Tournament, from that point I made an announcement on our forums saying we were holding practices immediately at the JKO server. Before that announcement though Rain & Trix hadn't been playing except on occasions. Me and Dude had one instance we actually practiced saber, which he posted, other than that we just practiced our Force, our clans specialty/focal point. And Lawliet nor Anakin/Yelawolf showed up for JSO for us. And Yelawolf is arguably better than Trixsta.

I have dueled yelawolf on either ug or sol cannot remember. And beatin him several times.
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin on Tue May 14, 2013 7:06 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
Angelis wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:

Avenger wrote:
lol <3

well ur just lucky baz wasnt there, would of brought a can of whoop ass on all of us, just saying
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Tue May 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Black ASSassin wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
Angelis wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:

Avenger wrote:
lol <3

well ur just lucky baz wasnt there, would of brought a can of whoop ass on all of us, just saying

LMAO
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo on Tue May 14, 2013 10:57 pm

I can't make it on the 18th. I eh, have to go to Prom....

Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top