/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/

+6
Leonardo
Alta
mcmonkey
A-doy
Angelis
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ Empty ~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Wed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

On behalf of the Jedi Sith Order, we welcome you to our server! Any /AoF/ are welcome with open arms, we of JSO know AoF to be a good community of people with the some similar interest/focus point of us about breathing more life back into the game of JK2. Motto: "JSO's main focus as a clan revolves around skill with a lightsaber AND/OR use of the force. We aim to help our students in the Order become better in ALL aspects of gameplay consisting of Force, Saber, & even weaponry/CTF play. So that you may defend yourself and excel in the JK2 community and have a fun experience in the process. " When we gather enough members to our Order, we would love to schedule Instagib, Full Force, CTF, and Saber tournaments without a doubt. As of now we are a clan of 7. But we are also branching out to JKA. Visit us anytime! For more information ask or research yourself here ~ jedisithorder.justboard.ne t

Server Information JKO
Name: ..................JSO Jedi Sith Order
IP Address: /connect hnbcs.biz
Mod: Twifire
Maps: ffa_deathstar, ffa_bespin, jsohq
Slots: 32
Force Level: Jedi Master

Server Information JKA
Name: ..................JSO Jedi Sith Order
IP Address: /connect hnbcs.biz
Mod: JA+
Maps: ffa_taspir, ffa_bespin, ffa_tatooinecity, jsohq
Slots: 32
Force Level: Jedi Master

Member List
Lawliet - <::SO::>Lawliet::SK:: (Sith Knight)
Enomiss - ]~SO~[Enomiss]E[ (Emperor)
TheDude - JO.TheDuDe.<CL> (Council Leader)
Anakin - {SO}Anakin{SL} (Sith Lord)
Trixsta - JO*triXsta*JM (Jedi Master)
Cody - [JO]Cody[P] (Padawan)
(NEW) Rain - [SO]Rain[SAT] (Sith Adept)

E-N-O-M-I-S-S
~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ Sithorder-1_zps8ef8cba4

Last edited by E-N-O-M-I-S-S on Fri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/ Empty Re: ~]JSO[~ Welcomes /AoF/

Post  Angelis Wed May 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Well as a I have played jk2 for 5 years. It thrills me to see new clans coming into our game. So on behalf of AoF, I welcome you to jk2 and hope you have a great time in it as I have. As for the instagib tournaments and such. We of IS (and old division of AoF that is now a guild) Would love to have instagib tournaments scheduled. As for the rest, that is something that has to be discussed by councils of both clans, which I am neither.

Welcome to jk2.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Wed May 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Let me welcome you to AoF forums and also in the games. I wish you having good time in both games and i am looking forward to meet you somewhere and play something Smile

Yoda
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Welcome to le AoF forums, Jhera and the rest of you JSO.

BTW, guys, they're not new - they've just been dead for a while.
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Thank you all: Angelis, Yoda, and McMonkey for your thoughtful and kind responses! I feel very welcomed with this visit, as I always do when I visit the server! This is the type of JK2 clan that other clans need to look after as a pinnacle of a positive community. Maybe going off-topic a bit with this, but JK2 is severely dying. The summer of 2013 is coming up. We all know the summer is when MANY players return, even if only for the summer. Not to mention the source code news all over the internet. But if clans like this and HOPEFULLY other clans take heed, that this summer is the upcoming time to bring JK2 back. "Noobs" I hate referring to them as that. Are more than likely coming, WE must take advantage and make them feel as warm and welcome as you've made me feel. Not for the sake of single clan domination OR preservation. But for the preservation of JK2. It would not be nice to have one day going on the master server list and nothing show up. I'd hope that Raven, LucasArts, wouldn't do that, especially since they're "not making any more video games." I'd hope they'd let us enjoy WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE THEN. Sorry for my preaching. Like a Star @ heaven

As McMonkey said, we are not new, we are however new as a clan IN JK2. I've been playing JK2 & JKA on and off myself since near the beginning of 2005. When I was 10 or 11, 18 now. We operated 2-2 1/2 closer to 3 years ago FOR a year and a half almost 2 years. Back then it was more of a roleplay style of clan, but the focus remained the same around what we tried to teach, and that is skill with force/saber/ctf/weaponry, the approach for teaching these skills was just more focused on the younger ages as their interest was high in the roleplay scene and it clouded the intention to them. They thought they were playing, having fun, when they were, but they were also learning, gaining something beneficial to their JKA experience. Sorry again for my rants, I just feel like you guys should know who / what your associating yourself with! cheers "Secrets don't make friends"

E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Alta Thu May 02, 2013 12:13 am

Oh look, someone Sith affiliated. A breath of fresh air. ^_^
Alta
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Thu May 02, 2013 12:50 am

Welcome back to the show Jhera! I hope our clans experience a long a prosperous friendship Very Happy
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov Thu May 02, 2013 1:09 am

You guys seem pretty cool! Your clan definitely seems to be going for the vibe of JK2 back in the day, which is something we all loved.

I'm super interested in this and very much like the idea of having a clan friendship ally thingy with JSO. Razz
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Thu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Alta - Most certainly Sith affiliated Wink. Nearly every clan I've followed, lead, been in in general, I've always pledged myself to the Darkness. Twisted Evil

Leonardo - As do I Leonardo! I believe we can learn many ideals and skills from each other with this friendship! Whether it be group discussion-meetings, practices, randomly playing on the servers, and of coarse, the prestigious tournaments ;D.

Prov - And so is /AoF/! Always so welcoming and I've never experienced an abuse or dispute between any members of your clan, very applaud-able and uncommon in today's JK2! We are certainly on the old vibes of this game, there are reasons more than just time wise as to why JK2 is dying. Clans need to run more of a skill based rank system, like the old days. Many will/would disagree. But the purpose behind it is beyond "getting good". It's about forming your own self defense within the game, forming your own style and tricks, forming memories of success/accomplishment for what you've done/learned, making a name or statement for your individual self, and primarily yet indirectly causing ACTIVITY. Positive, activity, that is.

When I'm able to round up all of our members all at once, which could be 4 TO 6, talking about all at once, we should definitely schedule a tournament, or even just a practice, with /AoF/! Just let me know what you guys think Very Happy

E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:Alta - Most certainly Sith affiliated Wink. Nearly every clan I've followed, lead, been in in general, I've always pledged myself to the Darkness. Twisted Evil

Leonardo - As do I Leonardo! I believe we can learn many ideals and skills from each other with this friendship! Whether it be group discussion-meetings, practices, randomly playing on the servers, and of coarse, the prestigious tournaments ;D.

Prov - And so is /AoF/! Always so welcoming and I've never experienced an abuse or dispute between any members of your clan, very applaud-able and uncommon in today's JK2! We are certainly on the old vibes of this game, there are reasons more than just time wise as to why JK2 is dying. Clans need to run more of a skill based rank system, like the old days. Many will/would disagree. But the purpose behind it is beyond "getting good". It's about forming your own self defense within the game, forming your own style and tricks, forming memories of success/accomplishment for what you've done/learned, making a name or statement for your individual self, and primarily yet indirectly causing ACTIVITY. Positive, activity, that is.

When I'm able to round up all of our members all at once, which could be 4 TO 6, talking about all at once, we should definitely schedule a tournament, or even just a practice, with /AoF/! Just let me know what you guys think Very Happy

E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Alot of old clans had based their rankings on skill. You know what happened. They ended up training millions of lamers and trolls. Here in AoF, we base our rankings on trust and loyalty, and contribution to what we believe in. Skill is just a minor perk to what we have to offer here at AoF. I mean no offence, but I believe in today's population in jk2. Basing clans on skill and training people. Would be the same as given a suicidal maniac a gun. It will end up bringing more pain and suffering then good in the end. I believe in bringing back a dying game. But not in the way of teaching the broken population of jk2 that is mostly filled with lamers and trolls and generally bad hearted people, with the skills they can use to put jk2 to death once and for all. And I am sure most of the people in AoF can agree to my statement so far.

I mean no offence to anyone but this is my meer opinion- clans basing ranks on skill and such is what ended up killing the game in the first place. FY and uL is proof of my theory.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm

You are entitled to your own opinion and you should not feel ashamed to say how you feel. I respect you for stating your true beliefs. And I have to agree that the JK2 community is NOT as warm hearted as it yust to be. Which is precisely what I was speaking about when I complimented AoF in being so kind and welcoming. But with teaching these students skill, you also teach them the aspects of honor, responsibility, and humility. Humility (manners) and honor (morals) are the most lacking virtues of JK2 today for the most part. Also, we share the rule of no laming on both our servers as well. We are an Order. We also place loyalty in our rank system. But you also can't force loyalty, dedication and commitment, that's something people as individuals have to decide for themselves. You can however, force them to get better at the game, which in turn will cause them to be more ACTIVE in general. Let me prove it to you so that you can feel more comfortable with my statements, and JSO as a whole
Rules
-Anyone who enter our grounds is to follow the rules below.(Theses rules apply to both members and guests.)

1. Do not use racist/sexist language. (Don't DIRECT your curse words or racism AT other PLAYERS)

2. When an administrator gives you an instruction you should follow it without question. (If you feel that you got abused post it on the right section of the forums.)

3. Only CERTAIN scripts are allowed. We allow kickscripts, but WE DO NOT ALLOW PULL KICK scripts. As these become too overpowering.

4. Respect every person in the server. (Don't be a complete ass.)

5. Do not hack. (Don't attempt to get a password, harm any players, or harm the server with any executed files, no exploits.)

6. When slept or silenced do not reconnect. (When /amsleeped or /amsilenced don't reconnect to be undone from it, listen and give back a positive acknowledgement then you will be unsilenced/unslept.)

7. No cheating (we highly frown upon aimbots, speed hacks, and health hacks)

8. No continual spamming. This includes but is not limited to name change spam, speech/text spam, binds of speech/text spam, model change spam, or lightsaber color change spam. The reasons being are to avoid the possibility of it crashing the server and just to straight up avoid pure annoyance.

First 4 Ranks
Sith Apprentice (SAP) - this is the first official rank of the Sith Order. You are now able to choose a "SITH MASTER" of your choice. You will be by his side at all times, anything you learn about the Sith it will be learned from him. Any questions you have you will concern them with him. This is not a training period, this is a period of befriending / forming a kinship between you and your Master. The Sith Order stresses a form of seclusion to an apprentice, he should be entitled/focused/only speaking to his Master, at an attempt to form a bond between student and Master early. (two weeks at the least, it is your masters decision whether or not you are ready for the next level)

Sith Acolyte (SA) - When your master decides you are ready to move on from a mere apprentice you will be under him still; however you also have the option change masters. This is the period where you will be learning what's right and what's wrong sith wise, sith knowledge, sith ideals, YOUR sith personal ideals, and furthermore proving your loyalty and dedication to your Order. This period stresses beginning to branch out in meeting / forming other relationships with your fellow Order members and proving your commitment / activity levels on the server and on the forums. (1 week at the least, again once your master thinks you are ready, you may move on.)

Sith Trainee (ST) - first step into training, you must be ready to be known as a Sith Instructor/Adept. (3 weeks exact of training in ONE major you choose whether it be: saber, full force, or weaponry) (you will be ranked up when your superiors{higher ranked people in the Sith Order} believe you are ready to, in which a poll will be placed)

Sith Adept (SAD) or (SAT) - Admin level 1 granted. Second step into training, you will be trained hardcore for two to three weeks at the least in TWO AREAS OF training OF YOUR CHOICE. (Full Force, Saber, Weaponry/CTF are your choices) Show your EMOTION for the SITH. How bad do you want to get to the next level?
(2-3 weeks least, you will be ranked up when your superiors{higher ranked people in the Sith Order} believe you are ready to, in which a poll will be placed)

Sith Instructor (SI) - Admin level 2 granted. Instructor you have proven you have DECENT skills, DECENT judgment, and a GREAT ATTITUDE. This can be a stopping point/relaxation point to chill, brush up on skills, or settle in case you fear the next steps of training. (You decide when your ready to continue training, but must wait a week before you have the decision to want to train on the next level)

E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Thu May 02, 2013 10:06 pm

We allow kickscripts
0.o whatwhy.

8. No continual spamming. This includes but is not limited to name change spam, speech/text spam, binds of speech/text spam, model change spam, or lightsaber color change spam. The reasons being are to avoid the possibility of it crashing the server and just to straight up avoid pure annoyance.
Twifire default blocks model/saber/name change spam. (From excessively rapid spam that risks crash. You can still fill up chat with the crap though.)

Also, are the Jedi ranks the same, but different name?

(For AoFers that don't know, their clan is half jedi, half sith)
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Thu May 02, 2013 11:25 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:We allow kickscripts
You should rely on your own skills and not on help of some hacks. When i see any hacks/cheats in any game, tbh it sickens me. Thats just my opinion
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  JO.TheDuDe Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 am

Angelis wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:Alta - Most certainly Sith affiliated Wink. Nearly every clan I've followed, lead, been in in general, I've always pledged myself to the Darkness. Twisted Evil

E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Alot of old clans had based their rankings on skill. You know what happened. They ended up training millions of lamers and trolls. Here in AoF, we base our rankings on trust and loyalty, and contribution to what we believe in. Skill is just a minor perk to what we have to offer here at AoF. I mean no offence, but I believe in today's population in jk2. Basing clans on skill and training people. Would be the same as given a suicidal maniac a gun. It will end up bringing more pain and suffering then good in the end. I believe in bringing back a dying game. But not in the way of teaching the broken population of jk2 that is mostly filled with lamers and trolls and generally bad hearted people, with the skills they can use to put jk2 to death once and for all. And I am sure most of the people in AoF can agree to my statement so far.

I mean no offence to anyone but this is my meer opinion- clans basing ranks on skill and such is what ended up killing the game in the first place. FY and uL is proof of my theory.

Not only can I prove you wrong in the fact ive already banned numerous people for being lamers, I just don't tolerate it. If someone wants to sit and chill and not fight leave em be is my opinion. And anyone who doesn't jive with that can just get the hell out by force or their own free will Smile.(hint most of the times by force)

You should rely on your own skills and not on help of some hacks. When i see any hacks/cheats in any game, tbh it sickens me. Thats just my opinion

To each their own, but why not just get good enough to be on even term with scripters? And its not cheating if the base game/server allows the execution of those files wouldn't you agree? Hacks are something that modify the source code, scripts are created using only the source code.

Also @mcmonkey:
CounCil Leader
Counselor
Jedi master
Jedi Knight
padawan learner(only difference between this and Padawan is that they are actively learning under someone)
padawan
initiate

JO.TheDuDe

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Fri May 03, 2013 1:20 am

A-doy wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:We allow kickscripts
&response to McMonkey as well -

I didn't say I did, or JSO did. I said we allow them. Scripting, also isn't cheating nor hacking. It doesn't modify gameplay, it modifies the simplicity of gameplay BY 1 KEY. Hacking/cheating, or aimbotting-wallhacking-health hack, modifies gameplay. Your able to see others through the walls, and have something automatically aiming for you, and auto bacta'ing you back to life before death. (doing all the work). When you KICK script, it doesn't do all the work. You have to press the key ONCE rather than TWICE (thats the only difference), you still have to aim still (doing work), time it still (doing work), and beat the other player in doing so / killing them before they kill you (doing work). Which is why we DO NOT allow pullkick scripts. They are repetitive in the matter of it kicks you and immediately pulls you right back, until the process finally kills you. That is a problem, which is why it's disallowed. Also generally PK scripts rapidly pull faster than normal causing vulnerability on the second pull. The main reason we don't disallow kick scripts is it's hard to determine who may or may not have one. If someone's doing really well, it doesn't always mean their cheating.

mcmonkey wrote:Twifire default blocks model/saber/name change spam. (From excessively rapid spam that risks crash. You can still fill up chat with the crap though.)

Also, are the Jedi ranks the same, but different name?

(For AoFers that don't know, their clan is half jedi, half sith)

That's certainly a good thing McMonkey! And that's what /amsilence is for Twisted Evil
Yes JSO is split, hence why we were JO|SO. To push competitiveness and self pride for the "Sith" or "Jedi", in turn the entire Order.
Jedi Ranks
[HIGH TO LOW]

Council Leader (CL) - Leader of Jedi Order (TheDuDe)

Counselor (C) -You have now gained third level admin. You are a members of the Council and you affect order decisions.

Jedi Master (JM) - You have trained at least 1 padawan who have passed his knight trial, some masters will also be chosen to be given the second level of admin rights.

Jedi Knight (JK) - Nobody trains you anymore, you learn by yourself. You have shown you have GREAT respect, GREAT attitude, ABOVE AVERAGE judgment, and ABOVE AVERAGE skill. You can now train a padawan. Some knights will be chosen and given the first level of admin rights.

Padawan Learner (PL) - An apprentice who has been assigned to a Mentor and is learning more advanced subjects.

Padawan (P) - An apprentice that has passed the initial training, is ready to learn more and can be picked by a knight or master.

Initiate (I) - Lowest rank, given to only those brand new to the game and without a Jedi Master assigned to them. You will learn with other Initiates in a class like setting.

(Below not implemented in JKO)
Youngling (Y) - A week long period in which you will prove you are ready to become apart of the Jedi Order. Your tags will be <name>.Y, this is to show that you want to join the clan. After roughly 1 week of play time on our server, you will be accepted to which ever side you want and progress up the ladder for that specific side.

E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Fri May 03, 2013 2:32 am

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote: Leonardo - As do I Leonardo! I believe we can learn many ideals and skills from each other with this friendship! Whether it be group discussion-meetings, practices, randomly playing on the servers, and of coarse, the prestigious tournaments ;D.

It just so happens that on the 11th, we are hosting our Solomon tournament! Any of your members are welcome to participate, as it would be nice to be acquainted with all of the members! Very Happy
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 am

JO.TheDuDe wrote:To each their own, but why not just get good enough to be on even term with scripters?
Because i always play fair. Even if it is not hacking, even if its just stronger kicks, it is still giving you unfair advantage to those who want to earn their success w/o scripts. Because that, in my opinion, shows true skills.
JO.TheDuDe wrote:And its not cheating if the base game/server allows the execution of those files wouldn't you agree? Hacks are something that modify the source code, scripts are created using only the source code.
Allowing maybe not, but using them is. I am fully aware i cant change that. Please dont take any of above like i wanted to offend you, thats just my opinion on the scripts or cheats matter.
Okay enough of it because:
Leonardo wrote:It just so happens that on the 11th, we are hosting our Solomon tournament! Any of your members are welcome to participate, as it would be nice to be acquainted with all of the members!
Time is usually set to 6-7pm PST or so (2-3am my time i think because i am Middle European). We are looking forward for you to come Very Happy
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Leonardo wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote: Leonardo - As do I Leonardo! I believe we can learn many ideals and skills from each other with this friendship! Whether it be group discussion-meetings, practices, randomly playing on the servers, and of coarse, the prestigious tournaments ;D.

It just so happens that on the 11th, we are hosting our Solomon tournament! Any of your members are welcome to participate, as it would be nice to be acquainted with all of the members! Very Happy

I will make an announcement on our forums and begin trying to contact our members in every way I can ASAP!

A-doy wrote:Because i always play fair. Even if it is not hacking, even if its just stronger kicks, it is still giving you unfair advantage to those who want to earn their success w/o scripts. Because that, in my opinion, shows true skills.

As do we. The stronger kicks, or emote /amflip kick, has been long fixed. Most servers don't even allow the /amflip emote for this very reason. So stronger kicks really aren't a possibility. But your right, it yust to be and that is a lethal nasty script, like most pullkick scripts.

A-doy wrote: Allowing maybe not, but using them is. I am fully aware i cant change that. Please dont take any of above like i wanted to offend you, thats just my opinion on the scripts or cheats matter.
Okay enough of it because:

You have not offended me and I hope Dude's responses didn't seem offensive to you Razz , sometimes Dude comes off as offensive because he doesn't express himself with emoticons to clarify his 'tone' Wink

E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Fri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
You have not offended me and I hope Dude's responses didn't seem offensive to you Razz , sometimes Dude comes off as offensive because he doesn't express himself with emoticons to clarify his 'tone' Wink
... That's all it takes to make people realize you're not trying to offend?!

Also, why are you putting a pseudo-signature at the bottom of all your posts instead of putting them in your actual forumsig?
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Fri May 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Monkey, wait until we are all good friends before you begin the trolling
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey Fri May 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Leonardo wrote:Monkey, wait until we are all good friends before you begin the trolling
I'm not trolling. Lulzing a bit, but no trolling.

Also, I'm already pretty good friends with Jhera (ENOMISS) - who do you think gave him such a warm AoF welcome? And set up his server with Twifire?
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Fri May 03, 2013 8:15 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:Monkey, wait until we are all good friends before you begin the trolling
I'm not trolling. Lulzing a bit, but no trolling.

Also, I'm already pretty good friends with Jhera (ENOMISS) - who do you think gave him such a warm AoF welcome? And set up his server with Twifire?

i thought that was baz!! O.O
Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  E-N-O-M-I-S-S Fri May 03, 2013 9:03 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:

Also, why are you putting a pseudo-signature at the bottom of all your posts instead of putting them in your actual forumsig?

Haha, well emoticons can certainly help. example: MCMONKEY YOU DICK (sounds offensive) while as MCMONKEY YOU DICK Razz <--- emoticon (less harsh)
I was doing that because it doesn't allow me to edit my sig until after a week, as it thinks I'm trying to post an 'outward' link or something like that.

Haha yeah mcmonkey wait ;P! Just joking :] I know mcmonkey's questioning is for good purpose, sall good Very Happy.

mcmonkey wrote:I'm not trolling. Lulzing a bit, but no trolling.

Yes me and mcmonkey are good friends, I'd say we hit it off pretty well when we first met, directly referring to my first AoF warm welcome Smile. Showed me around yalls map, JK2:SE settings, very informative, even showed me the little things when he came on our server and showed us some shader commands. Thank you once again Mcmonkey for all your help! You didn't have to, but you did anyway, very selfless! cheers

PS1: I see now signatures work, updated!
PS2: We got a new member from JKA the other night, Rain, I added him to the memberlist in my first post, he may or may not be participating in the tournament, must clarify with him.
E-N-O-M-I-S-S
E-N-O-M-I-S-S

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sat May 04, 2013 6:43 am

E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
E-N-O-M-I-S-S wrote:

Haha, well emoticons can certainly help. example: MCMONKEY YOU DICK (sounds offensive) while as MCMONKEY YOU DICK Razz <--- emoticon (less harsh)
I was doing that because it doesn't allow me to edit my sig until after a week, as it thinks I'm trying to post an 'outward' link or something like that.

Haha yeah mcmonkey wait ;P! Just joking :] I know mcmonkey's questioning is for good purpose, sall good Very Happy.

mcmonkey wrote:I'm not trolling. Lulzing a bit, but no trolling.

Yes me and mcmonkey are good friends, I'd say we hit it off pretty well when we first met, directly referring to my first AoF warm welcome Smile. Showed me around yalls map, JK2:SE settings, very informative, even showed me the little things when he came on our server and showed us some shader commands. Thank you once again Mcmonkey for all your help! You didn't have to, but you did anyway, very selfless! cheers

PS1: I see now signatures work, updated!
PS2: We got a new member from JKA the other night, Rain, I added him to the memberlist in my first post, he may or may not be participating in the tournament, must clarify with him.

MCMONKEY, Selfless?!?! IMPOSSIBLE!! Very Happy
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  JO.TheDuDe Sat May 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Just a friendly reminder to yall to definitely bring your A game for the tournament Smile me and Jhera only banged out 60 practice duels last night just amongst ourselves.

JO.TheDuDe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum