» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta

Long Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long Vacation

Post  Leonardo on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:33 pm

I'm taking a long vacation from AoF. It's come to my attention that I do not do a good job at leading, I am apparently inactive, and I should "stop sleeping".

I've done all I can, even resurrecting this clan. I'm not quitting the clan, but I don't want to deal with any more crap. I've had it. Too much drama, not enough fun.

I suppose I'll just be on TOR for now, don't worry about me. If anybody needs my help (doubtful as it may be since I have complete faith in Prov and Yoda and Alta to make decisions) just let me know on skype or xfire or whatever.

Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Re: Long Vacation

Post  Angelis on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:18 am

Leonardo wrote:I'm taking a long vacation from AoF. It's come to my attention that I do not do a good job at leading, I am apparently inactive, and I should "stop sleeping".

I've done all I can, even resurrecting this clan. I'm not quitting the clan, but I don't want to deal with any more crap. I've had it. Too much drama, not enough fun.

I suppose I'll just be on TOR for now, don't worry about me. If anybody needs my help (doubtful as it may be since I have complete faith in Prov and Yoda and Alta to make decisions) just let me know on skype or xfire or whatever.

Wait, you're going to fix the clan that you are supposedly inactive in, by being permanently inactive? We need active leaders,on the game we are home to (which is not ToR,it is jk2), and you are going to fix so claimed inactivity by completely going off jk2 and being on just TOR? Leaders need to be active "when they can be" on servers where the clan actually is, not permanently leaving the game we are all at, just because of a statement one guy made (Ezio).

But if you want to leave its all up to you. We will try to run the clan we have all been in together, and feel like brothers in, w/o you. Have a nice vacation.
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 am

Leo would have never gone on a /Vacation/ if /only/ Ezio had said it.
But because MCMONKEY also told him that he wasn't active lately he has decided to... Truly take a break.

P.S. I hope you like my gift on TOR Leo.
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 am

Take a few days break, and then come back, id like to have practice duels with you since you owe me the loss in finals last time <3

Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Angelis Said:
Wait, you're going to fix the clan that you are supposedly inactive in, by being permanently inactive? We need active leaders,on the game we are home to (which is not ToR,it is jk2), and you are going to fix so claimed inactivity by completely going off jk2 and being on just TOR? Leaders need to be active "when they can be" on servers where the clan actually is, not permanently leaving the game we are all at, just because of a statement one guy made (Ezio).

But if you want to leave its all up to you. We will try to run the clan we have all been in together, and feel like brothers in, w/o you. Have a nice vacation.

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Avenger wrote:Leo would have never gone on a /Vacation/ if /only/ Ezio had said it.
But because MCMONKEY also told him that he wasn't active lately he has decided to... Truly take a break.

P.S. I hope you like my gift on TOR Leo.

I mean no offence to Leo, but I do not see the logic in a leader that will never be here. Also the fact that he mentioned "he" resurrected the clan, when it took everyone participating to get it off its knees. We all need to take a part in AoF, we all started it together, we need to finish it together like true brothers do.

P.S. Leo if anything I have posted you take offence to I apologize, is not my intention. Have a nice brake. We will all be here when you get back.
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank you all for giving me a couple days to straighten my head out. There were some things I needed to work out, and I was at a real low point in my life, and I appreciate your tolerance.

Ezio, I hope you can forgive me, I didnt mean what I said, I just wish I could get you to stay for once.

mcmonkey, thank you for giving me truths about Ezio's activity, I was highly unaware, a sad truth, since I should know these things.

Angel and Yoda, I deeply respect your opinions and I appreciate your input. You have humbled me.

Back to work now for me.

Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Leonardo wrote:fuckin classy **** (Please do not swear)

Leo, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I'm proud to work alongside you, and I mean that.

How does the Force feel?
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A-doy on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Yes, its really honour. Need help with anything, gimme a shout
<3

Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down