Latest topics
» Questionnare!
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 pm by Leonardo

» Current Games
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta


Wellp guys

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Black ASSassin on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Vader wrote:
Leonardo wrote:My beard is blonde. Fk my life right?

I feel your pain... Not to mention my mustache is blonde as well......

atleast it isnt brown like the one above O.o
avatar
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Prov on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Black ASSassin wrote:
Vader wrote:
Leonardo wrote:My beard is blonde. Fk my life right?

I feel your pain... Not to mention my mustache is blonde as well......

atleast it isnt brown like the one above O.o

Wait what

Are you saying that brown facial hair is bad?

...Do you want your kneecaps?

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Black ASSassin on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Prov wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
Vader wrote:
Leonardo wrote:My beard is blonde. Fk my life right?

I feel your pain... Not to mention my mustache is blonde as well......

atleast it isnt brown like the one above O.o

Wait what

Are you saying that brown facial hair is bad?

...Do you want your kneecaps?

huh wait... no i didnt. venge did amfakechat blackie to make me say that D:
avatar
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Angelis on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Black ASSassin wrote:
Prov wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
Vader wrote:
Leonardo wrote:My beard is blonde. Fk my life right?

I feel your pain... Not to mention my mustache is blonde as well......

atleast it isnt brown like the one above O.o

Wait what

Are you saying that brown facial hair is bad?

...Do you want your kneecaps?

huh wait... no i didnt. venge did amfakechat blackie to make me say that D:



avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Avenger on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:41 am

Angelis wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
Prov wrote:
Black ASSassin wrote:
Vader wrote:
Leonardo wrote:My beard is blonde. Fk my life right?

I feel your pain... Not to mention my mustache is blonde as well......

atleast it isnt brown like the one above O.o

Wait what

Are you saying that brown facial hair is bad?

...Do you want your kneecaps?

huh wait... no i didnt. venge did amfakechat blackie to make me say that D:



I spent a good 2 mins laughing at that.
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Nick on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:36 am

For those who have been wondering what I look like; Shitty photo of me and my girlfriend.
I'll find a better photo soon enough..or take one..which involves movement...and being a parkourist, am to lazy to actually do..soooo. yeahp.


www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3&u=17552803]

_________________
Jaster_mereel23
Ezio
Nick

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nick
Founder
Founder

Posts : 403
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  mcmonkey on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am

Nick wrote:For those who have been wondering what I look like; Shitty photo of me and my girlfriend.
I'll find a better photo soon enough..or take one..which involves movement...and being a parkourist, am to lazy to actually do..soooo. yeahp.


www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3&u=17552803]

... Parkourist? Lazy? I think you're mixing something up here.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Nick on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:39 am

Nope, that's completely accurate; When doing parkour, I fucking fly, because it motivates me, its my thing..but any other movement that doesn't involve parkour, or jumping shit...nope, can't do it.

_________________
Jaster_mereel23
Ezio
Nick

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nick
Founder
Founder

Posts : 403
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Prov on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 am

Oh, heelloooo, Mr. Blair.

Also, have me about a week ago:




My hair was acting weird.

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Nick on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:58 am

Damn. Love dah facial hairz. It's a good look on you...*grumbles* (Can't have much cause of reserves -_-)

_________________
Jaster_mereel23
Ezio
Nick

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nick
Founder
Founder

Posts : 403
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Prov on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:12 am

Don't worry, baby. You're still beautiful.

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Leonardo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 am

Prov is so hot I feel ugly


*eats excessively out of shame*

_________________




avatar
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : California, USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Prov on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 am

Leonardo wrote:Prov is so hot I feel ugly


*eats excessively out of shame*

Dude, why would you feel ugly? You're hotter than me.

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Leonardo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:00 pm

DO YOU EVEN SEE YOUR CHISELED FEATURES? THE WAY YOU'RE SHAPED. THAT BEARD.


HOW THE FLYING FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT. I DON'T.


AT LEAST I'M BETTER LOOKING THAN BLACKIE OR I'D BE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

_________________




avatar
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : California, USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Prov on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Leonardo wrote:DO YOU EVEN SEE YOUR CHISELED FEATURES? THE WAY YOU'RE SHAPED. THAT BEARD.


HOW THE FLYING FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT. I DON'T.


AT LEAST I'M BETTER LOOKING THAN BLACKIE OR I'D BE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

Dude the first time I saw a picture of you on Skype I was like "shit I'm so jealous look how hot he is why can't I be that hot"

I don't know if we're both super self-deprecating or what but dude, you're totally better looking.

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Uberist on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:28 am

Leonardo wrote:DO YOU EVEN SEE YOUR CHISELED FEATURES? THE WAY YOU'RE SHAPED. THAT BEARD.


HOW THE FLYING FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT. I DON'T.


AT LEAST I'M BETTER LOOKING THAN BLACKIE OR I'D BE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

u better lookin than me tho

no homo
avatar
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 507
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Black ASSassin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Leonardo wrote:DO YOU EVEN SEE YOUR CHISELED FEATURES? THE WAY YOU'RE SHAPED. THAT BEARD.


HOW THE FLYING FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT. I DON'T.


AT LEAST I'M BETTER LOOKING THAN BLACKIE OR I'D BE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

I find that very offensive Sad
avatar
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Prov on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Time to bring this back with a special post.

You're all probably wondering about my facial hair:

  • How does he do it?
  • How long can it grow out?

To answer the first question, I have no idea.
To answer the second question, this is the longest it's ever grown out, just before I shaved a few weeks ago:



People irl would have had a field day if I'd gone to school like that.

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Angelis on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:09 am

Prov wrote:Time to bring this back with a special post.

You're all probably wondering about my facial hair:

  • How does he do it?
  • How long can it grow out?

To answer the first question, I have no idea.
To answer the second question, this is the longest it's ever grown out, just before I shaved a few weeks ago:



People irl would have had a field day if I'd gone to school like that.

well hello abarham, how was the war?
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  A-doy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:53 am

Hello Mr. President

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Angelis on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:39 pm



you like driving around in your Lincoln?
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Prov on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:30 pm

You guys are hilarious.

I'm actually laughing.

_________________


How does the Force feel?
avatar
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 916
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, 'Murica

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Angelis on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Prov wrote:You guys are hilarious.

I'm actually laughing.

That is our life long goal, to make a president laugh.
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Angelis on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:07 am

My goatee is not as snazzy as prov's Lincoln beard, but still.

you can see it better here
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Black ASSassin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:35 pm

not gonna lie angel, but you looked stoned in the first picture
avatar
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Wellp guys

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum