Latest topics
» Questionnare!
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 pm by Leonardo

» Current Games
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta


More Gangnam style

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More Gangnam style

Post  Avenger on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 pm

avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  Angelis on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Avenger wrote:

its insane when you and three of your friends are just walking down the hallway of the school campus and start this. (me)

Insanity.....
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  Avenger on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:11 pm

This is what me and my friends will do on March 20 after exiting the Exam hall...or maybe Just after giving the exam answer scripts..
The teachers will be so....

Amazed.
Those old fags
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  T-Bones on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Avenger wrote:

You know judging by the girls in your countries music videos.... Never mind, just come to the USA before you marry a girl. We got sum hot ones. Cool
avatar
T-Bones

Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : Where no man has gone before

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  A-doy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:08 pm

My classmates used to celebrate passing an exam by getting hammered and not much remembering next two days...
My way of celebrating was just buying some chocolates and eating them while watching cool movies

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  Angelis on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 pm

A-doy wrote:My classmates used to celebrate passing an exam by getting hammered and not much remembering next two days...
My way of celebrating was just buying some chocolates and eating them while watching cool movies

Can I meet your classmates?
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  T-Bones on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:59 am

Angelis wrote:
A-doy wrote:My classmates used to celebrate passing an exam by getting hammered and not much remembering next two days...
My way of celebrating was just buying some chocolates and eating them while watching cool movies

Can I meet your classmates?

Meeee toooooo!

BTW how old are you Yoda?
avatar
T-Bones

Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : Where no man has gone before

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  Avenger on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 am

T-Boneriffic wrote:You know judging by the girls in your countries music videos.... Never mind, just come to the USA before you marry a girl. We got sum hot ones. Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-9BfJ7Obg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcj2I9gfFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TUwtYjA0yY



avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  T-Bones on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:44 am

Avenger wrote:
T-Boneriffic wrote:You know judging by the girls in your countries music videos.... Never mind, just come to the USA before you marry a girl. We got sum hot ones. Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-9BfJ7Obg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcj2I9gfFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TUwtYjA0yY




Ok... I take it back. Now I wanna move there. Very Happy
avatar
T-Bones

Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : Where no man has gone before

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  Avenger on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 am

Attaboy.
Well you will feel cozy when you will sleep here at night with Air conditioner. Or during the rainy season. Its lovable, has its own uniqueness.
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  A-doy on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 am

T-Boneriffic wrote:Now I wanna move there. Very Happy
Now thats two already lol

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  Angelis on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

A-doy wrote:
T-Boneriffic wrote:Now I wanna move there. Very Happy
Now thats two already lol


who's the other one?
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: More Gangnam style

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum