Latest topics
» Questionnare!
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 pm by Leonardo

» Current Games
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta


Talk from Revan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  mcmonkey on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Leonardo wrote:The command /amkale. Apparently someone thought it was deragatory.
That command does not now, did not ever, and will not ever exist.
What the hell are you talking about?

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  A-doy on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Leonardo wrote:The command /amkale. Apparently someone thought it was deragatory.
Kale might have connected it with /ambaz...and that cld rly do the stuff to him

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  KaleSkylark on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:20 pm

*Rolls his eyes and sighs* Oh brother here we go with the blaming game agsin.

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  mcmonkey on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:29 pm

A-doy wrote:
Leonardo wrote:The command /amkale. Apparently someone thought it was deragatory.
Kale might have connected it with /ambaz...and that cld rly do the stuff to him
Please read the rest of the topic and try to make your post make sense with the knowledge above.
EG, Kale doesn't know exactly what was said, so how could he connect it?
Or, Leo's post is absolutely bullshit as I mentioned right above your post.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  KaleSkylark on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:05 pm

I dont know diddly about anything on the site or the AoF server. Don't know the commands, I mess up everything on it and amoungst other things that I won't even mention.

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  Leonardo on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:15 am

mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:The command /amkale. Apparently someone thought it was deragatory.
That command does not now, did not ever, and will not ever exist.
What the hell are you talking about?


Yes it did you bullshit lying bastard. In fact, why don't you tell everyone that you made it, and it was tested on aof_infinity, in front of my eyes?

But i'm sure you will deny it, to save your own furry monkey ass, and in the process, making me look like the bad guy, and I'm sure you think you can smooth talk your way out of this, and edit the logs somehow, but I know the truth and so do you. And I know you have the logs, and I'll know if you edited them.

_________________




avatar
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : California, USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  mcmonkey on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 am

Leonardo wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:The command /amkale. Apparently someone thought it was deragatory.
That command does not now, did not ever, and will not ever exist.
What the hell are you talking about?


Yes it did you bullshit lying bastard. In fact, why don't you tell everyone that you made it, and it was tested on aof_infinity, in front of my eyes?

But i'm sure you will deny it, to save your own furry monkey ass, and in the process, making me look like the bad guy, and I'm sure you think you can smooth talk your way out of this, and edit the logs somehow, but I know the truth and so do you. And I know you have the logs, and I'll know if you edited them.
Dude I don't know if you're misremembering cause of how long it's been since you played, or you dreamed it or what, but I seriously do not recall that ever happening, and it's not so much as mentioned in any of my files.

I'm not lying, I'm not bullshitting... you KNOW I'm not the kind of person that would censor myself. You KNOW I'm completely stupidly open with my hatred and random abusive nonsense (Even though I'll say it's not abusive). If I did have such a command, I would admit it. I'd probably use it on you just for reminding me.


If, somehow, you're certain it happened... then the problem is that I don't remember it at all. If it was real, what did it do? Where in the logs can I find records of me using it?

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  Avenger on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 am

To tell you the truth, I also remember Monk stating that he made a command
ambaz - the Player becomes Baz

Now when I search for it, it seems he edited it.
Yes it was on the forum. I think so.
avatar
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 20
Location : India

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  mcmonkey on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 am

Avenger wrote:To tell you the truth, I also remember Monk stating that he made a command
ambaz - the Player becomes Baz

Now when I search for it, it seems he edited it.
Yes it was on the forum. I think so.
ambaz is totally a thing. It's fun. Surrounds the player with constant explosions, destroying himself and everything around him slowly, painfully. Just like the real baz.
it should be somewhere in the Twiffy topic, or one of Baz's topics (some of Baz's topics were deleted though, so...)


ED: Found a mention of it in http://assassinbrotherhood.forumotion.com/t326p45-twifire-1000

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  Leonardo on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm

mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:The command /amkale. Apparently someone thought it was deragatory.
That command does not now, did not ever, and will not ever exist.
What the hell are you talking about?


Yes it did you bullshit lying bastard. In fact, why don't you tell everyone that you made it, and it was tested on aof_infinity, in front of my eyes?

But i'm sure you will deny it, to save your own furry monkey ass, and in the process, making me look like the bad guy, and I'm sure you think you can smooth talk your way out of this, and edit the logs somehow, but I know the truth and so do you. And I know you have the logs, and I'll know if you edited them.
Dude I don't know if you're misremembering cause of how long it's been since you played, or you dreamed it or what, but I seriously do not recall that ever happening, and it's not so much as mentioned in any of my files.

I'm not lying, I'm not bullshitting... you KNOW I'm not the kind of person that would censor myself. You KNOW I'm completely stupidly open with my hatred and random abusive nonsense (Even though I'll say it's not abusive). If I did have such a command, I would admit it. I'd probably use it on you just for reminding me.


If, somehow, you're certain it happened... then the problem is that I don't remember it at all. If it was real, what did it do? Where in the logs can I find records of me using it?

Prove it. Show us the logs mcmonkey.

_________________




avatar
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 21
Location : California, USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  A-doy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Heyheyhey stop it. This is not the right place guys for this

_________________
avatar
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Central Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  Angelis on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:25 pm

A-doy wrote:Heyheyhey stop it. This is not the right place guys for this

Yoda is right.... This discussion was over since last week. Calm your tits people.
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 20
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  KaleSkylark on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Id say lock this topic cause this topic is over and done with.

KaleSkylark

Posts : 632
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 33
Location : Washington,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  mcmonkey on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Leonardo wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:
Leonardo wrote:The command /amkale. Apparently someone thought it was deragatory.
That command does not now, did not ever, and will not ever exist.
What the hell are you talking about?


Yes it did you bullshit lying bastard. In fact, why don't you tell everyone that you made it, and it was tested on aof_infinity, in front of my eyes?

But i'm sure you will deny it, to save your own furry monkey ass, and in the process, making me look like the bad guy, and I'm sure you think you can smooth talk your way out of this, and edit the logs somehow, but I know the truth and so do you. And I know you have the logs, and I'll know if you edited them.
Dude I don't know if you're misremembering cause of how long it's been since you played, or you dreamed it or what, but I seriously do not recall that ever happening, and it's not so much as mentioned in any of my files.

I'm not lying, I'm not bullshitting... you KNOW I'm not the kind of person that would censor myself. You KNOW I'm completely stupidly open with my hatred and random abusive nonsense (Even though I'll say it's not abusive). If I did have such a command, I would admit it. I'd probably use it on you just for reminding me.


If, somehow, you're certain it happened... then the problem is that I don't remember it at all. If it was real, what did it do? Where in the logs can I find records of me using it?

Prove it. Show us the logs mcmonkey.


Stop being a dumbass. You know how big the logs are.

And answer my questions: What did it do, and where in the logs would it be (IE, a date)?

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk from Revan

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum