» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta

Funeral of Bazookapc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funeral of Bazookapc

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:09 am

**Bazookapc's body lays wrapped underneath the black shroud upon the wooden bier, surrounded by 4 bronze braziers alit with flame**

**Ezio Auditore da Firenze, conductor of the ceremony, slowly processes from the Castle of the Assassin's Guild out towards the bier followed by his attendants and the Assassin Council**

He raises his hand and begins to speak as soon as he has reached a dais behind and a bit above the bier:

"I had brought Bazooka into our guild as a potential brother. For a time, all was well, but Fate was not with us. Bazooka turned out to be a boy with much fire in his heart. It consumed his spirit and he lusted for power from the lowest of ranks. Slandered his brothers did he. He murdered civilians in cold blood, for the "fun" of it. He was too obvious to hide amidst the crowds. His spirit poured forth from his mouth like a cup runneth over. Yet lastly, the greatest of all his crimes, his endeavours brought only misfortune upon himself....and slander upon his former Brothers."

Now the Assassin Mentor, from atop his throne overlooking the proceedings, rises and projects his voice to the onlookers:

"Here ye! On this day, we remember Bazooka as a small part, good man, and in large, a boy who was never fit to be an assassin. We gave to him all the training and advice we could, but in the end he chose to walk his own path away from the light. He thought he took the path to freedom, but Fate....threw him to the Flame of Destruction."

At a sign from the Mentor, Ezio reaches out and grasps one of the torches off the walls of the castle and lifts it high over his head.

"Wait!" a voice in the crowd commanded.

Leonardo da Vinci came bounding out of the crowd of onlookers, accompanied by Dudeman LG a bit behind him. "We would like to say a few words over this fallen boy."

Approaching the bier, Leonardo turns in synchronization with Dudeman, and faces the crowd from in front of the bier.

"This boy rejected all that I taught him! Not only was he insolent, but stupid as well! He should command no respect from us, no love, only hate. Yet he had the heart of a child. And this child-like innocence, no matter how stupid he may have been, allows us to commit him to the Flame with the last shred of his dignity. Let Fate have mercy on his soul. For now, let us rejoice that we, the Brotherhood, are whole, intact, and flourishing once again! The one tenant Bazooka perhaps did not understand fully is that "Everything is permitted" does not mean you cannot follow orders. That is all, Mentor."

With that, Leonardo draws back into the crowd. Dudeman gives the bier a short nod, slides the eyes closed on the corpse, and slinks back into the crowd.
The Mentor rises again and the ceremony proceeds.

Ezio again raises the torch, waiting for the command to set the bier aflame, but again a voice in the crowd yells, "Stop! Stop! Wait just a moment!"

This time, in the crowd, appear Yoda, Vader, and Kale Skylark, their assassin hoods drawn back around their shoulders for the occasion.

Yoda steps forward to the head of the crowd, lifting his hands palms up, and begins to speak: "For a time, I thought Bazooka would make it as an assassin. For a time, I thought he would make it on his own. But alas, the time hath come where he lies, his spirit gone to the abyss, and we to remember what is left of him. There were good times and bad, even if mostly bad. But Bazooka at one time was a good chap, before greed and insanity claimed his heart and his mind. He was a dreamer, so let us put him to rest and let him dream."

All of the three fade back silently into the crowd. The torch is raised once more by the hand of Ezio. A singular figure cloaked all in blood red from hood to boots, stands...like an Angel...on the rooftops, nodding ascent to the proceedings. But then, the crowd gasps and parts and a lone figure dressed in a simple black leotard with glyphs upon the back and lightning on the front appears with hood up. His green eyes flash back and forth through the crowd and people leap out of the way, afraid of his presence.

He approaches the bier, lifting a gloved hand and setting it on the side of the wooden box that holds Bazooka's body. His voice resonates throughout the square, low and rumbling, reaching all, but remaining quiet: "May you live on in the afterlife. Requiescat in pace, mi amico."

Drawing his dagger, he cuts the Assassin symbol over Bazooka's heart, steps away from the bier, and watches stoically as Ezio thrusts the torch onto the bier and gold and red and purple flames wreath high into the evening sky. As soon as the flames have engulfed the entire casket, MCMONKEY walks away amongst the dying embers of the streets. Ezio extinguishes the torch, Altair leaves his throne, and together the Assassins join hands and walk as one back into their castle to begin their life anew.

Afterword: Thus ends the tale of Bazookapc.

Back to top Go down

Re: Funeral of Bazookapc

Post  KaleSkylark on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 am

*Looks out at the star lit sky for a long while possibly now the only one thats still awake. He hen turns around saying to himself*. Well I guess I could say after all of this Rest In Peace to a former AoF Member Baz no longer the Assassion that we once knew. Dont know what else to say or add guess thats it then hm?

Last edited by KaleSkylark on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:40 am

Guest wrote:**Bazookapc's body lays wrapped underneath the black shroud upon the wooden bier, surrounded by 4 bronze braziers alit with flame**

**Ezio Auditore da Firenze, conductor of the ceremony, slowly processes from the Castle of the Assassin's Guild out towards the bier followed by his attendants and the Assassin Council**

He raises his hand and begins to speak as soon as he has reached a dais behind and a bit above the bier:

"I had brought Bazooka into our guild as a potential brother. For a time, all was well, but Fate was not with us. Bazooka turned out to be a boy with much fire in his heart. It consumed his spirit and he lusted for power from the lowest of ranks. Slandered his brothers did he. He murdered civilians in cold blood, for the "fun" of it. He was too obvious to hide amidst the crowds. His spirit poured forth from his mouth like a cup runneth over. Yet lastly, the greatest of all his crimes, his endeavours brought only misfortune upon himself....and slander upon his former Brothers."

Now the Assassin Mentor, from atop his throne overlooking the proceedings, rises and projects his voice to the onlookers:

"Here ye! On this day, we remember Bazooka as a small part, good man, and in large, a boy who was never fit to be an assassin. We gave to him all the training and advice we could, but in the end he chose to walk his own path away from the light. He thought he took the path to freedom, but Fate....threw him to the Flame of Destruction."

At a sign from the Mentor, Ezio reaches out and grasps one of the torches off the walls of the castle and lifts it high over his head.

"Wait!" a voice in the crowd commanded.

Leonardo da Vinci came bounding out of the crowd of onlookers, accompanied by Dudeman LG a bit behind him. "We would like to say a few words over this fallen boy."

Approaching the bier, Leonardo turns in synchronization with Dudeman, and faces the crowd from in front of the bier.

"This boy rejected all that I taught him! Not only was he insolent, but stupid as well! He should command no respect from us, no love, only hate. Yet he had the heart of a child. And this child-like innocence, no matter how stupid he may have been, allows us to commit him to the Flame with the last shred of his dignity. Let Fate have mercy on his soul. For now, let us rejoice that we, the Brotherhood, are whole, intact, and flourishing once again! The one tenant Bazooka perhaps did not understand fully is that "Everything is permitted" does not mean you cannot follow orders. That is all, Mentor."

With that, Leonardo draws back into the crowd. Dudeman gives the bier a short nod, slides the eyes closed on the corpse, and slinks back into the crowd.
The Mentor rises again and the ceremony proceeds.

Ezio again raises the torch, waiting for the command to set the bier aflame, but again a voice in the crowd yells, "Stop! Stop! Wait just a moment!"

This time, in the crowd, appear Yoda, Vader, and Kale Skylark, their assassin hoods drawn back around their shoulders for the occasion.

Yoda steps forward to the head of the crowd, lifting his hands palms up, and begins to speak: "For a time, I thought Bazooka would make it as an assassin. For a time, I thought he would make it on his own. But alas, the time hath come where he lies, his spirit gone to the abyss, and we to remember what is left of him. There were good times and bad, even if mostly bad. But Bazooka at one time was a good chap, before greed and insanity claimed his heart and his mind. He was a dreamer, so let us put him to rest and let him dream."

All of the three fade back silently into the crowd. The torch is raised once more by the hand of Ezio. A singular figure cloaked all in blood red from hood to boots, stands...like an Angel...on the rooftops, nodding ascent to the proceedings. But then, the crowd gasps and parts and a lone figure dressed in a simple black leotard with glyphs upon the back and lightning on the front appears with hood up. His green eyes flash back and forth through the crowd and people leap out of the way, afraid of his presence.

He approaches the bier, lifting a gloved hand and setting it on the side of the wooden box that holds Bazooka's body. His voice resonates throughout the square, low and rumbling, reaching all, but remaining quiet: "May you live on in the afterlife. Requiescat in pace, mi amico."

Drawing his dagger, he cuts the Assassin symbol over Bazooka's heart, steps away from the bier, and watches stoically as Ezio thrusts the torch onto the bier and gold and red and purple flames wreath high into the evening sky. As soon as the flames have engulfed the entire casket, MCMONKEY walks away amongst the dying embers of the streets. Ezio extinguishes the torch, Altair leaves his throne, and together the Assassins join hands and walk as one back into their castle to begin their life anew.

Afterword: Thus ends the tale of Bazookapc.

I am not in there D:
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Now that you mentioned that Angel I dont see you mentioned in there either. :O

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  TheChosenOne on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

I literally cried reading this Magnificent piece.

Truly rest in piece, Bazookapc.
TheChosenOne
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : North Carolina, USA, --------- switched to a computer now, no more toaster

http://puu.sh/aVAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Just because you deleted your account doesn't mean you're dead......

Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmonkey on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Yes, you clearly understand what other people would say about you at your funeral.

Wait, no, I misspoke, you don't have any idea.
Rest in pieces, you worthless failure.

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan* on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 pm

tl;dr
Revan*

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Why didn't I get a speech? I wanted a speech. Sad

How does the Force feel?
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleSkylark on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Well how about giving one right now then?

KaleSkylark

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberist on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Revan* wrote:tl;dr

Dammit!

Too slow...
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 am

On clearly reading. I never found myself there.
Because I don't go to funerals of jerks.
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 am

Avenger wrote:On clearly reading. I never found myself there.

yes you do Very Happy <3
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan* on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 am

Avenger wrote:On clearly reading. I never found myself there.

Fun fact: The largest funeral in Oklahoma was a criminals.

Learned that in History a day ago.
Revan*

Back to top Go down

Post  T-Bones on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Drama, drama, drama, and bad poetry.... This is all i see here...

Oh ya, and a little retardation.

Nuff said guys?
T-Bones

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

T-Boneriffic wrote:Drama, drama, drama, and bad poetry.... This is all i see here...

Oh ya, and a little retardation.

Nuff said guys?

Couldn't say it better.
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Prov on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Seems like T-Bone's right.

Revan, that's interesting. I'll look that up.

Imma just lock this nao gauise

> tfw no speech

How does the Force feel?
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down