/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
The Micr0 System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

The Micr0 System

Go down

The Micr0 System Empty The Micr0 System

Post  Leonardo Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 pm

The Red Runner (or RR) that has been taught here was originally created by Micr0 a long while ago. This is just some basic information to everyone who would like to learn what Micr0 affectionately calls: The Micr0 system.

The Training tree:

Micr0

Leonardo(Tim Skywalker)

Sparky

Rex

Bazooka

Black ASSassin

T-Boneriffic

Kale Skylark

Teddy

Rex

Rex

Alex

Vader

Tim Skywalker

Rex

Edge/Ezio/Edgio

Avenger

You may have noticed that some names are in each other's categories. We have all tried to train each other as best as we could, and the Micr0 system is about all students equally training together.

Micr0's system is made up of two basic dueling styles, mostly attributing to mastering the red saber form; Red Runner (RR) and Brute Red (BR).

Red Runner: A form that requires great patience, the overall tactic is to make your enemy impatient and make him start to do stupid things. Unique swings and rolling patterns are used in this form.

Brute Red: Primarily a method of intimidation, used to catch the other duelist off guard and forcing a retreat. Easy form that requires timing and also recovery rolling practice.

Unfortunately, there is a lost dueling style to the Micr0 system. Neither Micr0, nor myself can remember it, but it was a third part of the red style. However, blue drag and yellow drag styles have been added to the System, compensating for it. Recently (I hope you don't mind Micr0, I gave it a name xD) a new style called Yellow Runner (YR) has been added. Its just a slight tweak of the normal yellow drags.

If you are interested in learning the system, inquire with Micr0, Edgio, Vader, Blackie, or myself!!!
Leonardo
Leonardo
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWInxjahjkiUERjgF9C72wA

Back to top Go down