/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Re-livining the Character amounts  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Re-livining the Character amounts

3 posters

Go down

Re-livining the Character amounts  Empty Re-livining the Character amounts

Post  Nick Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:12 am

We're working on creating a roleplay group! if you want to roleplay, or be a part of the modding/roleplay team, lemme know in your char post! Below you will list the general details of your character, like Age, birth place, position within their organization, race, NAME!, Lightside/darkside, last name possibly, etc.

I'll start this off, with my two roles - 1st is a not-very-important-disposable char, a guard, and the 2nd a neutral hunter/darkside, which will be my main character

1st - Name: Guard Captain James Thire
Birth place: Alderaan
Republic Army - Thrata Company Captain
Race: Human
Lightside
Last Name: Thire

NO BACK STORY FOR DISPOSABLE CHAR -------------------------------------------------

2nd - Name: Venku Ordo
Birth place: Dxun
Bounty Hunter - Assassin
Race: Human(mandalorian)
Darkside/Neutral
Last Name: Ordo

Raised into a mandalorian family, father and brother fought and died in unspecific battle, leaving Venku and his mother, his mother became a war chief in their honor, and Venku exile himself for his lack of courage to join his male-family in battle/death. He was trained by a man under the name of 'Karga' who picked the boy up who ended up on Onderon through his younger life. The boy was trained on a private ship, and kept their for all of his life, once finished training, his 'master/trainer' let him go, and was never to be seen again. Venku sought out the line of combat work, employing himself as a bounty hunter for the top bidders. Gaining a nick name for himself as 'Solus' meaning Solo/alone in Mando'a, for he ventured on his own and accepted no help (THIS FAR) - he now scours the galaxy looking for work, regardless of the employers morals. He shoots to kill and hunts for the pay.

(I'll be making/finding skins for both and will add links soon)

Nick
Nick
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re-livining the Character amounts  Empty Re: Re-livining the Character amounts

Post  Prov Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:19 am

Disposable characters:

Name: Sal Forrin
Birthplace: Coruscant
Alignment: Light side
Full RP name: Private Forrin

Name: Ton Balas
Birthplace: Telos
Alignment: Dark side
Full RP name: Sith Adept Balas

((Will edit soon with main characters))
Prov
Prov
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

http:///leonardork.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black ASSassin Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Disposable characters:

Name: Zolar Kedue
Birthplace: Ryloth
Race: Twi'lek
Alignment: Light side
Full RP name: Padawan Kedue

Name: Astin Danigo
Birthplace: Nar Shaddaa
Alignment: Light Side
Full RP name: Veteran Astin Danigo

Name: Nasm'et
Birthplace: Iridonia
Race: Zabrak
Alignment: Dark Side
RP name: SithLord Nasm'et

ill come up with a main character later, since not that creative and maybe even more disposable characters

Black ASSassin
Black ASSassin
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down