Latest topics
» Questionnare!
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Light Edits
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

» I am returning to power, as the Co-Founder of AoF.
Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am by A-doy

» Star Wars RP!
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am by Alta


Hard Drive Blues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hard Drive Blues

Post  Uberist on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm attempting to clean up my hard drive on my computer to free up enough room to redownload SWTOR.

But....



I'm nowhere near the amount of free space I want, sadly (I'd like about double that).
avatar
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 507
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Drive Blues

Post  mcmonkey on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 pm

SWTOR can totally fit on that, unless their patches have gone beyond even my wild predictions

Also... get a new harddrive. A bigger one. And plug it in either alongside that one or replacing it.
1 TeraByte master race.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Drive Blues

Post  Uberist on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:17 pm

mcmonkey wrote:SWTOR can totally fit on that, unless their patches have gone beyond even my wild predictions

Also... get a new harddrive. A bigger one. And plug it in either alongside that one or replacing it.
1 TeraByte master race.

It'll fit on my drive now, but it'll take half of it up. If I can clean up to 75-100 GB of free space, I'd be a bit more comfortable. If not I'll just buy another external hard drive.
avatar
Uberist
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Posts : 507
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Drive Blues

Post  Alta on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Bronyist wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:SWTOR can totally fit on that, unless their patches have gone beyond even my wild predictions

Also... get a new harddrive. A bigger one. And plug it in either alongside that one or replacing it.
1 TeraByte master race.

It'll fit on my drive now, but it'll take half of it up.  If I can clean up to 75-100 GB of free space, I'd be a bit more comfortable.  If not I'll just buy another external hard drive.

I'll come over and uh... loosen that harddrive of yours up a little... Arrow Arrow Arrow 

_________________
[10:18:51 PM] mcmonkey: Alta is god
[8:37:45 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: > Types alta into name field
[8:37:49 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: autocorrects to god
[8:37:53 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: imokwiththis

[6:37:56 PM] mcmonkey: Teams with alta on them are unbeatable
[2:18:44 PM] (ง'̀-'́)ง The Alta (Owlta): Alta is love
[2:19:05 PM] mcmonkey: Alta is death
[2:19:12 PM] Venge: Alta is ..everything
[2:19:19 PM] mcmonkey: and alta is nothing
[2:19:20 PM] mcmonkey: amen

[6:21:34 AM] mcmonkey: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
[6:21:45 AM] mcmonkey: TODAY IS HAIL YOUR OVERLORD DAY
[6:21:50 AM] mcmonkey: It's also that every day
[6:21:54 AM] mcmonkey: but extra hail'ing today
[6:22:36 AM] mcmonkey: For the good lord altu hath risen from his rock that he hid behind or something because I'm still unclear on a lot of bible scenes
avatar
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

Posts : 637
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana

http://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Drive Blues

Post  Angelis on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Alta wrote:
Bronyist wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:SWTOR can totally fit on that, unless their patches have gone beyond even my wild predictions

Also... get a new harddrive. A bigger one. And plug it in either alongside that one or replacing it.
1 TeraByte master race.

It'll fit on my drive now, but it'll take half of it up.  If I can clean up to 75-100 GB of free space, I'd be a bit more comfortable.  If not I'll just buy another external hard drive.

I'll come over and uh... loosen that harddrive of yours up a little... Arrow Arrow Arrow 

yeah he wants to make sure you have enough room in that hard drive
avatar
Angelis

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 21
Location : omnipresence

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Drive Blues

Post  mcmonkey on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 am

Angelis wrote:
Alta wrote:
Bronyist wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:SWTOR can totally fit on that, unless their patches have gone beyond even my wild predictions

Also... get a new harddrive. A bigger one. And plug it in either alongside that one or replacing it.
1 TeraByte master race.

It'll fit on my drive now, but it'll take half of it up.  If I can clean up to 75-100 GB of free space, I'd be a bit more comfortable.  If not I'll just buy another external hard drive.

I'll come over and uh... loosen that harddrive of yours up a little... Arrow Arrow Arrow 

yeah he wants to make sure you have enough room in that hard drive
After alta's done, there'll be a lot more space.

_________________
http://mcmonkey.org/ The tastiest website under the seeeeeeeeaaa! SKEEDYBEETABOOPBAPABABBOOOOOW YEAAHHHHH

[2:31:32 PM] Angelis Kable: monkey knows wtf he is talking about
[2:31:38 PM] Angelis Kable: you might do well to listen to him
avatar
mcmonkey
Server Host
Server Host

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Drive Blues

Post  Alta on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:23 am

mcmonkey wrote:
Angelis wrote:
Alta wrote:
Bronyist wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:SWTOR can totally fit on that, unless their patches have gone beyond even my wild predictions

Also... get a new harddrive. A bigger one. And plug it in either alongside that one or replacing it.
1 TeraByte master race.

It'll fit on my drive now, but it'll take half of it up.  If I can clean up to 75-100 GB of free space, I'd be a bit more comfortable.  If not I'll just buy another external hard drive.

I'll come over and uh... loosen that harddrive of yours up a little... Arrow Arrow Arrow 

yeah he wants to make sure you have enough room in that hard drive
After alta's done, there'll be a lot more space.

ReforMATTing is fun.

_________________
[10:18:51 PM] mcmonkey: Alta is god
[8:37:45 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: > Types alta into name field
[8:37:49 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: autocorrects to god
[8:37:53 PM] Alta's Toplel Nub: imokwiththis

[6:37:56 PM] mcmonkey: Teams with alta on them are unbeatable
[2:18:44 PM] (ง'̀-'́)ง The Alta (Owlta): Alta is love
[2:19:05 PM] mcmonkey: Alta is death
[2:19:12 PM] Venge: Alta is ..everything
[2:19:19 PM] mcmonkey: and alta is nothing
[2:19:20 PM] mcmonkey: amen

[6:21:34 AM] mcmonkey: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
[6:21:45 AM] mcmonkey: TODAY IS HAIL YOUR OVERLORD DAY
[6:21:50 AM] mcmonkey: It's also that every day
[6:21:54 AM] mcmonkey: but extra hail'ing today
[6:22:36 AM] mcmonkey: For the good lord altu hath risen from his rock that he hid behind or something because I'm still unclear on a lot of bible scenes
avatar
Alta
Mentor
Mentor

Posts : 637
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana

http://www.facebook.com/mattdrum2112

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Drive Blues

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum