/AoF/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mic Check
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am by mcmonkey

» AoF is COOL
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm by Leonardo

» FORUM EDITING LOGS
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm by Leonardo

» Questionnare!
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am by Alta

» Current Games
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 pm by Leonardo

» Pfft Sadness
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm by Leonardo

» Instagib!!
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am by Alta

» Uber Quits Being AWOL and Returns in Style
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm by mcmonkey

» Leo sucks. Like a lot.
Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 am by A-doy

Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2

4 posters

Go down

Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 Empty Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2

Post  Angelis Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Guys I got a new computer, my mom banned me from my brothers. and the hard drive space is alot smaller. I dont have enough room for my mmos and those games... so I wont be on for awhile, I'll keep an eye on forums tho, peace out guys

~Angelis
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 Empty Re: Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2

Post  A-doy Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Aw, well then cya later
A-doy
A-doy
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Back to top Go down

Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2 Empty Re: Angels temporaraly leaving MC and jk2

Post  mcmonkey Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:50 pm

How small is your harddrive to not have room for MC (around 300 MB*) or for JK2 (around 1.5 GB)?!

* Uncompressed with multiple versions installed, it can be shrunk a lot by compressing or removing old versions
mcmonkey
mcmonkey
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

Location : 2112, Alta Street, Los Angeles, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe #42

http://mcmonkey.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am

mcmonkey wrote:How small is your harddrive to not have room for MC

Well look at his Penis size, you will get how small his Harddrive would be.

Angel was flaunting his penis in public. We had to call the cops to restrain him and the mothers so the kids near him wouldn't get nightmares
Avenger
Avenger
Assassin Brother
Assassin Brother

https://www.facebook.com/anuj.khetrapal7

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Avenger wrote:
mcmonkey wrote:How small is your harddrive to not have room for MC

Well look at his Penis size, you will get how small his Harddrive would be.

Angel was flaunting his penis in public. We had to call the cops to restrain him and the mothers so the kids near him wouldn't get nightmares

you mean sweet sweet dreams sir! xD
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down